Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The warm Italian air was all I needed to persuade me not to scream at the pilot 'take me back'. I couldn't sleep on the flight so I decided to write a song, it's good but not great. Ironically I named it 'Living on a highwire'.

"Come on Sky." Aria caught my attention and pulled me down the aeroplane steps. When we got to the bottom we were directed to the airport to pick up our suitcases.

"Sky isn't this yours?" Aria asked me, I nodded and she passed me it.

"Thanks babe." I smiled.

"Ok everyone, over here." I heard Mr. Styles shout through the entire airport.

"Jesus, no need to shout through the entire airport." I laughed to Aria while walking over to the rest of the group.

"Mind you, he has got a very loud voice." She said and then winked cheekily.

"Aria. Eww!" I loudly whispered. She giggled and then we turned our attention to Mr. Styles.

"Ok, so, we are going to be stopping off in the middle of town so you can have a look around for an hour. Then we will go over to the hotel to change into a more dressy attire so we can go over to the restaurant." He smiled that signature smile and looked at everyone but me.

Oh god I sound like some hormonal teenager!

"Ok, let's go." He shouted and started walking away with some other teachers he had to bring. Everyone followed including me. We sat on a coach we had booked for the entire trip and yet again Aria and I sat at the back, except this time, I could see straight through the rows.

Mr. Styles stood up and unfortunately I was straight in his eye path and he was in mine.

"Right-" He was cut off by a phone ringing. To be more precise mine.

I thought it was my mom and so got it out of my bag.

"Sorry." I said truly apologising while he glared at me. Everyone watched me unlock my phone and look at the message but my eyes widened when I saw what it was.

From Unknown:

Shame that plane didn't crash. Next time it just might. Little liar. Kisses.

-A xox

My breath got caught in my throat and I started looking around at everyone but everyone was looking at me. I coughed awkwardly and looked back at Mr. Styles who was staring at me with intensity.

"Ok sorry for interruption. Miss Marin see me when we get to the destination." I cursed under my breath and realised that this would be the first time speaking to him since what I said.

I nodded and he started telling us about the history of Verona, which to be honest wasn't that interesting. I attempted to concentrate on what he was saying but my phone buzzed in my hand. After the incident that had happened a few short minutes ago, I had turned the vibration down.

From Unknown:

Close call ;-)

-A xox

Shit!

***

"Ok guys we are here." Mr. Styles smiled and opened the coach door letting everyone out. I made my way down the ally between the rows, looking to see if anyone had a left a phone. A would have to be on this trip to know that my phone interrupted Mr. Styles.

However I found nothing.

I walked down the steps only to see Mr. Styles waiting for me. He looked at me and I turned to Aria.