Annoyance

Julie is the most annoying person I've ever met. Really, she is.

She was so annoying that she decided it was a nice time to come to my door, knock a billion times, as I was relaxing. I mean, I sometimes and oddly like her company. But I like to relax at times.

And so I swing the door open, only to see Julie standing there. One of the biggest of smiles adorning her features as she clutches a blue laptop to her chest.

God, why was she so adorable?

"What?" I ask while secretly looking her up and down.

"Project," was her answer as she stepped inside without permission. "We have to start that history project," she finishes plopping down onto the couch while resting the laptop on the coffee table.

"But we don't have to present until next week," I say.

"Yeah, but when we get it done earlier it won't be something to worry about later on," she explains while opening her laptop.

I let out a tired groan before sitting down next to her, making sure I wasn't that close.

"I never let you inside my house," I say as she does things I don't know of on her laptop.

"Well I knew you'd never say I could, so I let myself in since we have to do this project."

She smiles before speaking again "Okay take out a phone or something and research, I'll deal with the PowerPoint. 'Kay?"

I let out a sigh picking up my phone. Why am I even doing this?

And just as she said, I did the research and she dealt with the PowerPoint. The only sounds were just information being passed from me to her, and the tapping sounds from her keyboard.

It was the most quiet she has ever been.

_

_

_

We finally finished after a couple hours, as she took her flash drive and stuck it in her pocket. Once closing her laptop she looks at me, and of course I look back.

"So, what now?"

"You get out of my house," I answer bluntly. Julie only frowns then kind of thinks for a second.

"How about we hang out? Good?"

I just give her a look as she sits there with a huge smile.

"No."

I could already see that a pout was going to form as I see her face slowly change.

"Don't pout Julie."

She then sticks her bottom lip out and makes her eyes wide.

"That doesn't effect me," I say crossing my arms.

Her face finally turns back to normal as she let's out a huff and crosses her arms also.

"I hate you."

"Then leave."

"Fine I don't hate you," she then looks up at me. "But I'm staying right here."

"I swear I'm going to throw you out that door," I threaten.

"I'd like to see you try," she challenges.

Letting out a heavy sigh I step a tiny bit closer to her, and she only stares at me expectantly. And I'm just thinking to myself, how the hell am I actually going to throw her out the door?

"Well. What are you waiting for?" She grins.

"I don't like touching things that are alive," I say.