Woah

I felt like I was flying or some shit. I hadn't kissed anyone since some guy had kissed me as part of a dare in eighth grade. That had actually made me realise that I liked guys so thanks, random dude.

This kiss was completely different though. Mr Way was obviously experienced as he was a really fucking good kisser.

I felt like I was in danger of getting hard or something soon just because this was the first time this had ever happened: a really attractive, older guy was purposely kissing me. Me.

Mr Way kissed me deeply and before I could even work out what I was supposed to be doing, he abruptly pulled away.

I blinked my eyes open to see him looking at me sadly.

"I can't, Frank." He whispered, looking down.

"But..." I had no idea what to say. Would he believe me if I said that all I thought about was him and that he was the most attractive man I'd ever met?

He sighed and looked up again. He looked slightly angry at himself as he said, "This isn't right. It's... It's illegal."

"I can act older." I was getting desperate at this point. All I wanted was his lips on mine again. "I can be older. Just give me a chance, please."

His expression softened. "You're only seventeen, Frank. I'm twenty-three."

I thought he was only in his early twenties and I was right. I wasn't sure if I was happier I knew his age now or not. It just made me feel even younger.

"That's not that bad. I've heard of worse." I tried to convince him. No way was I letting this go without a fight. Tonight, I was either going to cry when I arrived home or celebrate. I hoped it was the latter.

"It is bad." He really looked like he was having an internal debate with himself. "But you're different. You're..."

He moved closer again and my breath caught in my throat. Please. Please.

He must have heard my pleads because he placed his hands on either side of my face and said, "You're special, Iero." Then, his lips were on mine again.

I had no idea what to do with my hands. They flailed for a moment before I hesitantly placed them on Mr Way's hips.

He moved into my embrace before stopping himself midway and pushing me back.

The move surprised me and it took me a second to catch my breath.

"Fuck." He made himself back away from me until he was across the room.

I wasn't letting him get away though. I followed him, saying, "Please. I really like you and you obviously like me too. Just give me a chance."

He stopped next to the desk, his back to me like before. He mumbled something that I didn't quite hear before turning round to face me again.

I stopped about a metre away from him and waited to see what he would say.

"You are so young." His voice was quiet again. He stepped closer. "You don't want to waste your time with me. You deserve so much more."

"But I want you." I stepped forward as well so I was looking up at him, "I've always wanted you."

His breathing hitched up slightly and he stared at me silently. I felt one of his hands reach out and stroke the back of my left hand.

"I..." It was the first time I'd seen him without words.

He cleared his throat before finally saying, "You are the first person I've desired in a long time. I feel like we really have something, Frank. But..." He sighed again and I could tell this was really upsetting him.

I decided to show him I could be an adult. I closed the gap between us and pressed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He made a surprised noise but soon gave in and kissed me back. This kiss felt more urgent than the last two. Maybe because I was leading it.

I could tell he wanted to pull away again but I held onto him, adamant that I wasn't letting him go. I wanted him all to myself.

After a couple of minutes, we both had to pull away for air. I kept my arms around him as I stared into his eyes.

He stared back at me and smiled a small smile. "You are truly beautiful." He randomly mumbled and I blushed in response.

No one had ever called me beautiful before.

"I think." He slowly moved my arms from around his neck so they were by my sides again. "We should leave this for over the weekend."

I frowned in confusion. What did he mean?

He understood and rephrased it, "I'm not saying we should do anything about this reciprocated attraction but I'm not saying we shouldn't either. I'm going to give you the weekend to see if this is what you really want."

"I do really want-"

He cut me off, "Think about it, Frank. And um... Don't worry about the essay."

He grabbed his jacket and briefcase and smiled before turning for the door. He stopped for a second and then faced me again.

"Admittedly, I want to kiss you goodbye but I won't. I'll see you on Monday, Frank."

Didn't I get a say in the matter?

It was too late anyway as he turned and left the room, leaving me in the aftermath of everything that had just happened.

I knew I didn't need the weekend to figure out if this was what I wanted. I was just worried that he would talk himself out of it and think of more reasons why this was a bad idea.

Well, it was a pretty bad idea but I didn't care. I wanted this. I wanted him.

---

I thought I should probably update before you guys started sending me death threats ;)

-Beth :3