Beautiful

I hate smut warnings because they ruin the surprise. Nonetheless:

**SMUT WARNING**

---

I didn't care that I kept getting home later or that my mom kept asking where I was. I was in fucking Heaven, alright? I was spending time with the most amazing man I had ever met. Obviously, I couldn't tell her that. I just told her I was spending time with my friends. How was she supposed to know that I didn't really have any?

I didn't waste any time when Music finished. I practically flew to Drama. This meant that his last class of the day was still filing out so I waited outside while they did.

I didn't bother to knock this time, and went straight in.

He wasn't in there though.

I frowned and dropped my bag next to his desk. "Sir?" I really needed to learn his first name or something... It felt a little strange calling him Sir still.

There was no answer. I probably looked stupid calling into an empty room. Instead, I decided to just grab a chair and sit in front of the desk. He wouldn't have gone far. After all, he had been the one to ask me back. Unless he had sneaked out with the rest of the class, he would be back soon.

After a minute, I started to grow anxious. Maybe he had left. Maybe he didn't want to see me. Or maybe I had misheard him and he hadn't asked me back. Before I could work myself up too much, I heard, "Iero!"

My head snapped up to see him coming out of the room behind the stage. I had never been in there and I sometimes wondered what was in there.

A massive grin was spread across his face as he walked towards me and I smiled in return. Just his smile put me in a good mood. He was such a happiness maker. If that was a thing.

He stopped next to the desk and waited as I stood up. "How are you?" He asked. He was definitely the only person I had ever met who almost always asked how I was every time I saw him. It was nice to have someone care that much about you.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I am absolutely marvellous. Especially as you are now here."

I obviously blushed at that. He was really good at randomly coming out with compliments and random things to make my chest tighten like I was staring in the face of someone who knew how to turn the sun on. He was so mesmerising.

"Why because I'm here?" I asked quietly.

He moved closer until he was standing right in front of me. I was doing better at staring back at him for long periods of time now. God knows I had done it enough in the past few days.

"You make my heart sing." Was his answer.

I wasn't surprised by the cheesy line but I still blushed harder. Since when did someone find me so captivating? Last time I checked, I was the same uninteresting teenager with no friends. So how the fuck had this even happened?

His hands appeared on either side of my face and he learnt in. I eagerly met him halfway and when our lips touched, my heart melted. I would never get used to kissing him.

It was slow at first; he guided my lips with his own in a slow, lazy pattern. After about two or so minutes, he changed it up so he was brushing his lips against mine with more force and with more speed. I was only happy to join in.

Before we could get into it properly though, he pulled away and said, "Just a moment."

I frowned in confusion as he walked towards the doors. I watched as he locked them and made sure they couldn't be opened before turning back to me and walking over.