The Most Caring Guy

I thought that as I won't be able to update as frequently, I would write you guys an extra long chapter. Enjoy!

(I forgot to do a smut warning when I updated this soz lads)

**CONTAINS SMUT**

---

"Frank, I need your cellphone number." Mr Way whispered to me as the rest of the class started leaving.

"What?" I frowned. He usually didn't talk to me about anything other than the play during lessons.

"Your cellphone number." He repeated, "I'm in a meeting during the free so I require it now." He shoved a pen and a piece of paper into my hands. "Now."

Before I could say anything, he went over to the door to speak to a couple of other students.

I quickly scribbled down the digits before placing them on his desk. No one seemed to notice or care so I followed them out the room.

He raised an eyebrow at me as I passed him. When I nodded, he smiled.

The fact that he wouldn't be in the free only seemed to hit me when it was the free. That meant an hour by myself in his empty classroom. It was always so quiet in there without him. I didn't like it.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on forever. In the last five minutes of Music, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I couldn't look at it though because my teacher was having a rant about some shit and as a result, the whole class was silently watching him.

I forgot about my phone until the bell rang for the end of the day and it vibrated again as I was shoving my stuff into my bag. I stopped what I was doing and checked it while the rest of my class chatted loudly and began to leave.

Two New Messages From: 1-201-739-6435

Frank,

I would appreciate it if you met me in my classroom at the end of the day. We're going on a trip.

-G

I scrolled down to the next one.

Frank,

On second thoughts, wait for fifteen minutes and then meet me in the staff parking lot.

-G

It took me a moment to realise that the messages were probably from Mr Way. G though? I wonder what that stood for. I seriously needed to learn his first name.

I didn't bother replying. My Music teacher was giving me odd looks so I grabbed my bag and left the room. As I was killing time, I headed to the nearest boys toilets. There were a couple of idiots in there but they left more or less as soon as I entered.

I stared at my reflection in one of the mirrors as I thought about the messages. A trip? What trip? Was he taking me somewhere? Anyone else would probably think this was dodgy but I was still going to see him. It wasn't like he was a stranger at this point.

Maybe I was being stupid but my feelings for him outranked anything else. I was carrying on with this affair as long as he would have me.

After I made sure I looked decent enough, I slowly strolled across the campus. There was barely anyone here now. It was weird seeing school like this. It was kinda dead.

As soon as it was around fifteen minutes after he had sent me that message, I walked at a normal pace again until I reached the staff car park. I'd never really had a purpose to come here before. It was just a car park; it wasn't that exciting.