Homecoming

***SMUT WARNING***

---

"Enjoy Homecoming tonight." Mr Way smiled as everyone packed up, "I shall be paying a visit myself so be sure to exchange greetings."

I originally had no intention of going to Homecoming but since Mr Way was going and he had asked me to "keep him company", I wasn't about to pass up that offer. I would just have to grin and bear it. All for the sakes of spending time with my.... with Gerard.

It wasn't until fifteen minutes before Homecoming that I realised I had no idea what I was going to wear. Did I even have anything to wear?

In the end, I chose to wear my black skinny jeans with a plain back t-shirt and a black jacket. I looked emo as fuck but I didn't give a shit. It was the most formal I was willing to go.

My step-dad dropped me off in front of the school and I went in, already kind of regretting it. As an active social recluse, I usually avoided events like these. This was the first school dance I'd ever gone to.

A lot of the students made a big deal out of the dance and arrived in fancy ass cars and limos, wearing basically ball gowns and tuxedos. I felt a little sorry for myself. I didn't really have any close friends to do that sort of thing with. Not that I wanted to but you get what I mean.

The school hall was decorated with lights and streamers. It wasn't the most exciting party. I was really hoping the punch would be spiked at some point. I felt like I needed some alcohol.

Most of the students were sat at tables dotted around while others attempted to dance in the middle of the room. No way was I going to do that. Instead, I headed for one of the food and drink tables.

I heard someone mention the name, "Miss Clark," and I was suddenly intrigued. That was the woman who had almost caught me and Gerard in the act. She had said she was working the drinks table, right?

I decided to get a look of her while I picked up a plastic cup of lemonade.

She was pretty and young and the sort of girl you could see going out with someone as attractive as Gerard. I instantly hated her.

I knew I had no reason to be jealous but I couldn't help it. I felt like shoving the fact that I was with Gerard in her face but obviously I couldn't do that. Man, this sucked.

I took my drink to an empty table at the back and sat on my own. How long did this fucking dance last?

It was then that I noticed Mr Way. He was talking to some students across the room and fucking hell, he looked so good. I couldn't help but stare at him.

I should have known he would make a massive effort. I mean, he was always dressed smart for class.

From what I could see, Gerard was literally wearing a suit with a waistcoat and tie. His hair was its usual black, messy self. He looked so fucking hot.

I downed the remains of my lemonade, hoping the sugar would hit me fast, and slowly made my way over to him. He had finished talking and was just standing against the wall, watching everyone.

He noticed me when I was a few feet away and a smile made its way onto his face. I stood next to him and rested against the wall as well.

"You look rather dapper, Iero."

"Thanks. You look pretty good too." I sideways glanced at him.

He grinned down at me, "Nothing can compare to your beauty, Frank."