His

During lesson, it was hard pretending I wasn't making out with my teacher after school. Willow seemed to sense something was up but I didn't say anything. After all, how the fuck would people react if you told them you were um... you know, kinda but kinda not with your teacher.

Mr Way was really good at acting as if nothing was going on. I should have expected it really because he was a Drama teacher after all. Why would I expect anything different?

We didn't really talk during the lesson. It was like we were completely different people. It was almost strange.

During the free, of course, he was completely different. I suppose I was meant to get used to it.

As soon as I entered the room, he locked the door and pulled me into a kiss. I could get used to this.

"Have you learnt your lines?" He asked when he pulled away.

"I uh what?" My head was spinning. How was I supposed to think about acting at a time like this?

He smiled and walked over to his desk. "Your lines, Iero. For the play."

"I know some of them." I followed him. I actually hadn't learnt any of them yet. Maybe I should start just to keep in his good books.

"You still have a bit of time." He was saying, "However, I would like for them to be learnt by the end of next week."

"Okay." I mumbled. I didn't really like the fact that he was being all teachery during our time alone. I knew he was my teacher but come on. That was what lessons were for.

He rested against the stage with his mug of coffee, watching me. There wasn't really much to watch though. I was just standing by the desk, putting my bag on the floor.

"Regarding the subject I brought up yesterday." He took a swig of his coffee.

Oh, yeah. I had been wondering about that. "You never said what it was." I pointed out before he could continue.

"You are very observant." He smiled, "I like that."

I couldn't help but smile back as I waited for what he was going to say.

"So," He began, "I wanted to speak to you in regards to our current situation."

Were we finally going to talk about everything that was happening? Was he going to ask me out...? Or, ask me to be his boyfriend? Jeez, it sounded stupid when I put it like that.

"As you know, I feel a high level of attraction towards you."

That made my smile widen slightly. I would never get tired of hearing that.

"However," His expression dropped a little, "You need to know that this relationship between us is illegal. No one would understand and if you tell anyone, I could go to jail."

"I won't tell anyone." I said quickly. No way was I letting that happen.

He placed his mug on the stage and stood up properly, coming towards me. He stopped in front of me and caressed my cheek like he had last night.

"I don't want to lose you, Frank." His voice was quiet, "You are very important to me."

I held the back of his hand and squeezed it. "I'm not going anywhere."

"That may not be the case." He sighed, "We could be taken from each other. If we are, please just carry on with your life."

I frowned, "What are you talking about?" He was being a bit dramatic. I guess he was just addressing all of the worst scenarios.

Much to my disappointment, he dropped his hand and started to mess with his hair.

"If someone finds out-"

"No one will find out." I cut him off, determined, "I won't tell anyone."

He smiled a small smile. "Good."

I looked down as I thought about a question that had been stuck in my head. "So um... What are we?"

He lifted my head up with one of his fingers. "We are whatever you want us to be."

That didn't help. What did he want us to be? I wanted to know what he thought. "What do you think?" I asked hesitantly.

"Hmm..." He hummed, moving even closer towards me.

My breath caught in my throat as usual. Would I ever get used to this? Probably not.

He placed one of his hands into the back of my hair and started to play with it softly. "I think that you're mine, Iero."

That sentence alone made something inside me squirm. I was his? Holy fuck. The moment I heard that, I realised that that was all I wanted to be. I wanted to be his.

"Okay, Sir..." I managed to breathe out. I always felt like I was under his spell when I was around him. He was so... bewitching.

"Is that alright?" He moved his face next to my neck so I could feel his breath against it. I could feel goose bumps beginning to form.

"I..." I was finding it hard to form a coherent thought, let alone a sentence at that moment.

He started to lightly kiss my neck and I couldn't stop a moan from escaping my lips. Holy fuck. I wasn't going to last long at all, shit.

After a moment, he moaned against my neck. I could feel the vibrations and that was just way too much. Luckily, he seemed to sense that I was hanging on for dear life because he pulled away again and smirked at me.

"So..." He licked his lips, "Did you want to come back after school again? Or..."

"Yes." I said, a little too quickly. It was a little too late to worry about sounding desperate.

"Excellent." He brushed his lips against mine lightly before pulling away altogether, "I'll see you then."

---

Is it true? Could this story actually be going somewhere?

-Beth :3