I'm A Loser

So it turned out that Mr Way had given me a fucking hickey. I should have realised at the time really but I'd been a little distracted. There wasn't any way I could hide it either. It was right in the middle of the left side of my neck. And because I wasn't a loser, I didn't own a turtle neck or anything to cover it up with.

I just had to go into school the next day with the bruise on show. The internet said it would last a couple of days and if I had any friends, I would get a shitton of teasing. Good thing I didn't. I'd probably just get dirty looks from the teachers. It wasn't the first time someone had come into school with one though. I mean, there was a girl in my grade who was pregnant so surely it wasn't that bad in comparison.

My mom hadn't noticed but that was probably because I had basically run out of the door. There was no way I was explaining it to her.

Obviously, I was nervous about returning to Mr Way's classroom the next morning. It was like returning to the scene of the crime. I was worried I wouldn't be able to look at either him or the desk without blushing profusely.

He was his usual self during the lesson. I had no idea how he did it. I couldn't help but smile stupidly every time he looked at me. I needed to work on being discreet or something.

He always smiled back but not as goofily as I did. I embarrassed myself way too much.

I was disappointed as usual when the lesson ended. It wasn't just because of him though. I was actually beginning to like the lessons and rehearsing the play. I'd still been a bit distracted to learn the lines yet but I planned to over the weekend.

When it was finally the free, I practically skipped to his classroom. Well, I didn't but I may as well had. After all, I guy had sucked me off the day before. What wasn't there to skip about?

He was behind his desk as usual when I entered the room. He had brought in his laptop today so was typing away at it.

I made my way over to the desk, a grin already engulfing my features. Such a loser.

"Frank." He beamed when he looked up, "You look as delectable as always."

Did he just basically say that I was edible? That was a new one.

Before I could reply, he continued, "I see I've left my mark on you."

I frowned before I realised that he was referring to the hickey. I blushed. I hadn't been sure if he was going to mention it or not but of course he did.

"Uh yeah..."

He swivelled in his chair and beckoned with a finger for me to go over to him. I did as he asked and when I was stood in front of him, he looked me up and down and smirked.

"I didn't realise it would be quite so dark." He said, smiling up at me.

I laughed a little nervously, "Yeah, me either." I had never gotten one so how was I supposed to know?

"I noticed as soon as you walked into my classroom this morning." He turned back to his laptop, "Did you get any comments?"

I moved around the desk to grab a chair. "No. I did get some looks though."

He laughed at that. As soon as I sat down in front of the desk, he started typing again.

I wasn't too sure what to do. I guess these frees would be like they used to be. It wasn't like we could do anything during the day. Not anything like last night anyway.

"How are you after our encounter?" He looked at me over the screen, raising his eyebrows slightly.

I had to look down, a stupid grin spreading over my face again. "I'm great."

"As am I." He was smiling, "You were perfect."

Me and perfect weren't usually two things that went together. He needed to stop being so nice to me because I had no idea how to react half of the time. I wasn't used to all the compliments.

This time, I blushed and tried to hide my smile behind my hoodie sleeve. Such. A. Loser.

"I told you not to hide your face, Frank." He looked back down at the screen.

"Why not?" I asked just to hear what he would say. I had an idea though.

His fingers didn't stop typing as he said, "You are a highly alluring fucker."

I smirked at his answer, trying to suppress laughter. No way had I expected that sort of answer.

"What are you smiling at?" He shut his laptop and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing." I mumbled, trying to stop myself from smiling.

He watched me silently for a moment before saying, "I can't stay after school tonight."

My smile finally went. "Why?"

"It's my night with my daughter."

Oh. Right. I kept forgetting he was a dad. He was an adult. I was forever hating myself for leaving the womb too late.

"We're still on for Friday after school though." He smiled, "Unless you have any plans."

"I don't." Since when did I have any plans? My plans usually consisted of eating a load of shit and then falling asleep in front of the TV. If those counted as plans.

"Excellent. We will spend the evening together."

Doing what exactly? I didn't ask though. I wanted it to be a surprise.

He stood up and stretched his arms above his head, his shirt riding up slightly.

I didn't even try to hide the fact that I was staring at the skin on show. I'd technically never seen the pants covered portion but I'd felt it and let me tell you, I would happily do that again.

He lowered his arms again and grinned at me. "Do I captivate you, Iero?"

I nodded. It was too fucking true. I was practically in awe at him most of the time.

He was smiling as usual. I watched as he moved around the desk until he was looking down at me. He learnt down and pressed his thumb to the side of my neck where the hickey was. "You captivate me too." He whispered.

Oh, fuck. I was so invested already.

---

I'd just like to say thank you all so much for the positive comments on this story. It's really helped with my confidence towards it :)

-Beth :3