part 2

I can hear the melodious chirping of birds in the background and can feel the warmth of the...sunlight? Oh sh*t! I looked at the time and it was 8 a.m that means only an hour left to be at tha Ashton's. I hurriedly got up from the bed, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower and changed into a knee length steel coloured pencil skirt and a skyblue shirt with black with only 3 inches heels. I pulled my hair into a pony tail, took my purse which has my mobile phone, some important girl things, a lip balm, a hairbrush, money, credit card, a pepper spray just in case if i am in problem.. some band aids and an antisceptic cream because i think we should all keep it with us. It can be useful in emergencies. I looked at the time and only 40 minutes are left. I don't have time for breakfast so i hurried to the elavators and took a cab to the office. I reached there at 8.45 and i am glad i am not late. I went to the front desk and she ushered me to the fifth floor where Mr. Ashton's office was. I took the elevator and reached there. The receptionist at that floor looked at me and smiled.

''Have a sit Miss Miller. Mr. Ashton will call you when he will be free.''

''Okay'' i nodded and sat on the couch outside his office and noticed a girl already sitting there. She was fidgeting with her fingers, i can tell she was nervous.

''Hi! I am Liza Miller'' i extended my hands.

''Hi..am..Benny.. Benny Wilson'' we shook our hands. Then back to the awkward moment. I don't know what to talk to a complete stranger and i also don't like to sit and doing nothing. If i was somewhere else i would have been playing angry birds but right now its not the right place do that. After getting bored i again tried to start a conversation.

''Umm...so Benny why are you here?''

''I was called for the personal assistant job'' WHAT????

''Excuse me? I mean.....'' I was cut off by the receptionist.

''Miss Wilson you are expected in Mr. Ashton's office now'' she smiled. I think she is fond of smiling. Or maybe she is getting paid for her smiles. Whatever!!
After sometime Benny got out from the office she looked at me and said he was asking me so i went straight to the door, i knocked once then entered.

''Have a sit Miss Miller'' i took the chair on the opposite side of the desk where he was sitting with his laptop opened.

''So you are hired for the job of the personal assistant of my son and you can start your day from monday. He is shifting here and will be able to took over the company from monday. So you are expected to be early at the first day and be on time everyday. He hate to be late.'' He smirked ''and there are the details of your work here. Have a look at it'' he handed me a file. I read the contents and i am really glad that i got this job. I will be doing all the paper works and receiving calls..'' so you liked the job?''

''Yes sir''

''Great! So as you know you will be doing all his paper works, receving his calls, scheduling meetings, appointments, parties, and everything else written in the file. You will also assist him during travelling. And i want you to give your hundred percent and not to disappoint me. I have already make your work easier by giving half of your work to Miss Wilson and so i am not expecting any mistakes from you. I know my son can handle the company on his own but i don't want to burden him and you both are appointed to make his work easier. Do you get it?''

I was listening to him and assessing everything in my brain.

''Sure sir...and may i know what will Benny...i mean Miss Wilson will do?''

''She is appointed for the other works like taking care of his breakfast,lunch,dinner, coffee etc. To clean his office and everything in the office. To help you if needed.''

''Oh..'' half of my work means half of my sala...

''If you are thinking that i will cut your salary for the half work then don't be sad because you both will get the same amount which we give for the personal assistant''

Woah!! He will be paying this huge amount to both of us.

''See you monday then'' he said politely.

''Sure sir and thank you'' i smiled.

I got out of the office and my smile woudn't stop. The receptionist looked at me and smiled again. This time i returned the smile.

''Congratulations Miss Miller'' she said happily and i knew she was the one who called me yesterday.

''Please call me Liza''

''Sure.. hi i am Mellisa'' I shook her hands.

''Nice to meet you and see you on monday...one minute..'' she came close to my ears and muttered ''your boss is very hot...'' she winked. My mouth was opened at her comment. She laughed.

''Have a nice day Mis.. Liza''

''Same to you..''

I went to my apartment and called my mom to tell her everything but this time i have'nt told her about Mellisa's last comment. Then i drifted to sleep.

********
********