Part 47

IMPORTANT: Please read the author's note at the end of this chapter.

WARNING: There will be many mistakes. Read at your own risk. ;)

What was the first thing struck your mind when you read the word WARNING? :D

*******
*******

I was sharing my hotel room with Lucy and Mel.

There was only two bed in the room but Mel insisted on living with us as she was not comfortable in sharing the room with the person with whom she went there.

And the person was Jack.

When i came to know that he was accompanying her, i was shocked
.
I felt a little guilty too as Jack was my friend but i didn't offered him.

I didn't know anything about the rest of the people who went there along with us except for that they were living in the same hotel.

He didn't bother me a single time since we reached there.

''Come on Liz stop your thinking. We are going to the beach.'' Mel exclaimed and clapped her hands in excitement.

Isn't she getting extra excited?

''Haven't you gone to any beach before?'' I asked her while picking out my beach dress that was a flowy yellow dotted white knee lenght frock.

''Ofcourse i have..it is just..i haven't went there with you all.'' She said while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

''Now go hurry up!'' She pushed me inside the washroom.

*****
James, Robert, Mel, Stella, Jack and Dave were playing volley ball while Ben, Lucy, Kat and i were sitting on the sand with bare feet. The two security guards were also there but were doing nothing.

I could see James was laughing?

Really?

Could he laugh?

I rubbed both of my eyes with the back of my hand to looked at him.

Whoa! He is really laughing at whatever Dave was telling to them.

I saw Stella put her hands on his shoulder for support as she was laughing continuously. Even Robert was laughing too.

How could they both laugh at the same thing?

Finally Diego came back with the ice-cream carton for us.

We started eating and Diego sat down in between me and Kat.

I was unaware that i was looking at him and Stella until Diego spoke up.

''Nice couple! Aren't they?'' He asked.

I blushed at the thought that he caught me staring at them.

''Umm..of whom are you talking?'' I asked while trying to show that i was not interested.

''James and Stella. They are made for each other.'' I choked on the ice-cream as soon as he completed the sentence.

What?

Is he really implying that they could be a couple....

Or are they already?

''What..do you mean?'' I cleared my throat.

Before he could have said anything i felt my legs getting wet by the ocean water.

Sh*t!

The waves reached to us.