Part 23

Said by my boyfriend (now my fiance) :p

''Sometimes we need to acheive our love with our stubbornness''

Thank you so much for liking it. And i am glad to see my number of reads and votes :)

James P.O.V :

My head was still pounding a little. I went to the elevator and exited the building.

I went to the parking lot to find my car door was opened.

What the f***

May be i forgot to locked it last night...

I sat on the driver seat only to hear the ringtone of a mobile phone..

I took out mine but it was dead..

What the...

I searched the seat next to me but the sound was coming from beneath it. I was unable to see it under the dim light inside the car. I extended my hand towards the source and felt it under my hand.

I looked at the screen.

Jack is calling...

Oh...its her phone...

I ended the call but in a few second it started ringing again.

GOD!!!

My head was bursting with pain and his call was making me mad...

I again ended the call only to turned it off completely and then threw it on the passenger seat.

I started the car and was driving with only one hand as i was unable to use the second one which got the f***ing stitches.

I am feeling a little dizzy...f***

Why do you have to drink this much...

Why do she need to talk to other guys...

Why is she so....beautiful...

WHOA!! From where did it come to my mind...

Sh*t!!

I could still remember that night at the terrace...i still remembered the night at the party when she was wearing that gown...

She was looking...

No!! She was wh***ing with that event manager...

She was flirting with him...

But why did you danced with her?

Because...because...i was not wanting her to dance with any other men but me.

But why...

I hit my hand on the steering wheel out of frustration.

Damn!! It hurts...

You want her...

No!!

Yes!! You wanted her the day you looked at her when she entered your office on the first day... then you met her at the parking lot...she didn't knew it was her boss...

You wanted her at the party...you wanted her every single time you laid your eyes on her...

STOP IT JAMES!! JUST STOP....

SH*T!!

I could see the bright light of a vehicle but......

******