Part 34

Thank you so much for voting
:)

So from the last chapter i came to know that people from all around the world are reading my story. And i am glad. :)

But i am also feeling ashamed that people from all around the world are reading my story which is written in the worst way :( there are huge mistakes in grammar. And also the wordings are not proper. I read the first three chapters of this book and let you know that i was laughing on myself :p

Sorry guys but my mother tongue is Urdu/ Hindi. And i never speak english.

## I am from West Bengal, India. :)

******
******

James' P.O.V:

I came back from a meeting and sat on the couch.

My mind went to yesterday's event.

I was very angry at her behaviour. I am her boss she shouldn't have talked to me like that. Not only that she even hung up on me two times.

How dare she.

And then my mouth had to opened to say b**** to her.

Damn!

I didn't mean to say it. But whenever i came to know about her talking with men or dancing or enjoying..i..i..can't control my anger.

From where did i got this possessive flu...urgh!

She has captured my mind.

I felt bad after saying that word to her and so i said sorry.

But i think i said the sorry because i thought she was not going to talk to me anymore...

I thought she was hurt..

No! I don't care if she is hurt or not.

How dare she invite Dave to her apartment?

I know she is not that type of girl who will never miss a chance to flirt with boys but..he is a playboy and he knows how to charm a girl...

But why are you jealous?

Whoa!! I am not. He is with Ben. But maybe he could hurt Liza..

God!! Why do you care?

I let out a frustrated sigh and went to my room.

After having shower i changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt. I dried my hair with a towel then went out to the drawing room.

Mel was already sitting on a couch. I walked towards the another couch which was across her. I sat and took the newspaper in my hand.

How i miss her coffee...

My eyes looked up from the paper to see a scowling Mel.

What is her problem?

I raised a brow and asked her.

''Do you have any problem?''

''Yes Mr. James Ashton.'' She said sternly.

She takes my full name whenever she is angry.

''Hmm..i see. And what is that?'' I smirked.

''Don't you dare to smirk at me Mr. James Ashton. This was your last meeting and still you are not willing to back. What will i do in the next three days? I am getting bored here by sitting all the day. Now i am getting suspicious about your visit to Columbia.'' She said narrowing her eyes.