Part 33

Thank you for your votes and comments. :)

So far this is the longest chapter i have ever written.

Hey guys i wanted to know that if my story is being read by only Indians or people from other countries too?

Please add your country name in the comment and if you are an indian then please let me know your state :)

******
******

I got bored by watching movies the whole day. Diego was at work and he will be coming at night. So it is only me alone in the apartment. My eyes landed on my phone so i picked it up and dialled my mother's number. She picked it up on the second ring.

''Hey Liz! Whats up. You never call at the day time. Is everything alright? Are you fine? Do....''

''Uhh.. Mama i am alright will you please let me say.'' I said listening to her non stop chattering.

''Sorry baby. Now please tell me.'' She asked in her usual sweet tone.

''I got a leave for a week.'' I said smiling.

''Wow! You should come here dear. The last time i met you was three years ago.'' She sniffed and i knew she was crying.

''Don't cry Mama. I love you and miss you alot.''

''Yeah that is why you never come here to meet your parents.''

''You know it that i work for others i can't leave my work and go there. Why don't you come here? You have a boutique mama you could leave it for somedays to your workers.'' I said it thoughtfully.

''No you have to come here thats it.'' She said getting a little mad.

The doorbell rang suddenly and i jumped.

God!!

I went to the door and opened it.

''Ok mama..''

''You should give me the another card to the apartment. I don't like to disturb you....''

I gestured to Diego to shut his mouth but it was too late.

''Liz? Is there a man in your apartment?'' She asked on the phone.

''Umm..yeah..''

Diego gave me a blank look and went straight to his room.

''Oh my God! How is he? What does he do? Is he goodlooking? Is he live...''

''Mama stop it. He is just a...housemate..i..mean he lives in my apartment now in Ben's room.'' I knew she was going to make it a big deal.

''Wow! But you never told me. How is he?''

''He is good.'' I wanted the conversation to end fast.

''Thats it? No way. I want to talk to him. I want to know if he is a good person or not. I know i want you to settle down but not with any man you meet. I want the best for you.''

''Oh mama i am not going to settle with him. I know him for a few days only.'' I started feeling a little irritated.

''Ok fine. But i want to talk to him.'' She said seriously.

''But mama..''

''No but Liz. I want to talk to him now.'' She said in a final tone.

''Fine. Wait i am giving it to him.''

God! She is so infuriating.

I went to his room but he was not there then suddenly the door of the washroom opened and he came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. I hurriedly turned around.