Part 32

Thank you so much everyone for your love and support.

My special thanks to those who are voting and commenting. :)

******
******

Liza's P.O.V :

I could hear the ringing of my cell phone so without opening my eyes i searched for it and picked it up.

''Hello?'' I asked with my eyes still closed.

There was no response but i again heard the ringing...and also banging of....door?

My eyes wide opened and i looked at the screen of my phone.

Sh*t! That was not a call...it was the doorbell..

The banging on the door increased so i hurriedly went to open the door.

I opened the door.

''What the hell do you think of yourself? Why do you not inform me about him?'' he asked furiously.

I was confused.

What is upto him?

''What are you talking about?'' I asked him.

''GOD!! Why didn't you informed me that he is going to another state?'' Mr. Peterson asked angrily.

''Umm..i didn't knew he was going...'' I said honestly.

''Oh yeah! Then why you f***ing didn't came to the office?'' He demanded.

''Because... Mr. Ashton called...i mean texted me that i don't have to attend the office for a week.'' His eyes widen at that.

''He f***ing texted you?'' He asked in a shocking tone.

''Umm..yeah..at one in the morning...so how would have i informed you?''

I said feeling a little shy that my boss texted me at one in the morning.

''He f***ing texted you at one in the f***ing morning?''

''Stop swearing Dave. Now you know that i was not aware of his trip to Columbia then how would have i informed you?''

''I can't believe he f**... i mean he texted you and even at one in the morning? He hardly text someone..not even me. How could he....'' he was thoughtful.

''Now i think you should go.'' I said to him while crossing my hands on my chest.

''NO.'' He almost yelled.

I raised my brows at him.

''I need your help.'' He said looking directly in my eyes.

''What? What help?'' I asked confused.

''You know it Liza that his life is in danger. He went to Columbia without even informing me. He don't have any idea that what a foolish decision he had made of going there without any security. You will be terrified to know that someone is following his every moves..i..i..am not sure if the person has followed him to Columbia or not..but if he had then...F***!! If he returned safely from Columbia then i will f***ing KILL HIM WITH MY OWN HANDS.'' He was getting red in anger.

He started raking his hand through his hear and started pacing around the room.

I was really terrified after listening to what he said.

His life is in danger...

Why is he so careless?

''Only you could help me out.'' He said while holding both of my arms and looking into my eyes.