Part 42

Surprise ;)

What if James is really a gay? Oops!!

Then he and Diego would be the perfect pair ;)

******
******

I went towards the door and unlocked it.

''Are you alright? Why are you crying? Has he hurt you?'' Diego asked her.

''I..i am fine.'' Liza whispered to him.

Wow! They became so close in just a week when i was not here.

''I can't..believe this..'' i said clenching my teeth.

''You both..spent the night..together. Was it the first time Li..Miss Miller? Or i was blind to see it. From how many days do you know him? A week or two. Right?'' I walked towards her.

''Wait! Is he the only one or you have spent the nights with every male in the company?'' I asked smirking a little.

I can't believe she could do this.

I was waiting for her to explain herself but she was not uttering a word.

''Stop it right there Mr. Ashton. You are no one to tell these meaningless things to her.'' Diego said in a hard voice.

I averted my eyes towards him and gave him a dangerous look.

''And. Who. Are. You. To. Advice. Me.'' I said gritting my teeth.

I walked towards him till i was face to face with him. He was a little shorter than me.

''I am her friend. Her house mate.'' Diego said looking into my eyes.

He was getting into my nerves.

''James.. i wanted to tell you but...'' Liza started but i didn't gave her a chance to complete her sentence before i punched hard on his face.

Diego stumbled backwards by the sudden contact. He was not properly balanced when another punch was landed on his face and he fell to the ground.

''JAMES..'' Liz shouted and ran towards me.

I thought she would go to Diego but she came towards me and placed both of her hands on my chest.

''James please don't do this...please.'' she pleaded.

I was paralyzed by her touch. I didn't knew what i was doing or saying.

''I will kill him.'' I said and pushed her aside.

''James. No.'' She yelled.

I again went for Diego but that time he punched me hard on my face.

How dare he..

I punched him again.

''I thing you have forgotten that i am your boss.'' I said.

''No. You are not. I work for the company which is not yours and will never be yours.'' He said in a cold voice.

How does he know?

He held my collar with both of his hands.

''I think you didn't recognize me Jam-my.''

My eyes widen and i too held his collar.

''Who are you?''

''Diego..Diego Williams. I think you know the Williams very well.'' He smirked.

F***!! How...

Sh*t! This is not good.

I left her collar and he too left mine.