Part 37

#1  in romance :)

I can't believe my story got the first rank in romance. It could be come down soon but i am very happy that atleast for once it got the first rank :)

Love you all. :)

******
******

''May i know why?'' She said narrowing her eyes.

''Umm..for someone.''

''Look James if you want to waste your money on your cheap girls then you gladly do it but don't expect that i will let them wear any of my dresses.'' She said sternly.

Oh God!!

''Mom..she is not that type of girl. She is Li...i mean...a friend?''  I tried to convince her.

I would have gone to another boutiques or malls but that would create chaos that i was buying a lady's dress.

''May i know her name?'' This time she asked smiling.

''Umm..yes but first you show me the dresses.''

She agreed and showed me some beautiful dresses.

I chose a silver dress which would come below her knees and the neck was covered properly.

''Thank you Mom!'' I hugged her.

''Now tell me her name.'' She asked sweetly.

''Umm..Stella.'' i said.

''Oh..i..think she will look great in it.'' She smiled.

It was not for Stella but for Liza. I didn't want my Mom to know anything about my and Liza's.. relation...or whatever we had.

I went to my apartment and put the packet on the bed.

Tomorrow is her birthday party but i will not attend it. I am not sure how will i behave by seeing her after a week...and my parents will be there..

******
I slept the whole sunday. I meant i woke up in the afternoon. Then i went through the files of that week.

It was evening now.

She must be having party right now.

I had my dinner in the meanwhile.

I went to my closet and took out one of favourite suits. Then i went to shower.

After showering, dressing up, setting my hair, using the perfume and putting the polished shoes i was ready.

I looked at my watch. It was ten past ten.

I informed Mason to be ready by eleven thirty.

There is still much time...

I said i will not attend the party but i haven't said i will not attend her. Right?

So here i was ready and waiting for the right time.

The party is tonight but her bithday is tomorrow. So i will go to her apartment exactly at midnight.

She would be happy to see me..i guess.

I was getting irritated because the time was not going fast.

Then my mind went to the conversation that i had with Mr. Louis.

'You should treat your girl like a princess..

Then she will come closer to you..

I started searching on the google about how to make a girl happy. There were many things written on it. But it was all about how to make a girlfriend or to bond into a relationship.