Part 36

#2 in romance :)

Thank you for voting everyone :)

And i am sorry i too don't like to make you wait for the update but i have a very tight schedule :|

# My favourite author is Sir Rob Thier :)

******
******

I was about to turned around but again i bumped to someone.

What the hell is with me today.

I looked at the person. It was Mason. He looked at me sheepishly then moved aside to give me some space for walking further.

Why does he had to be with me like a shadow everytime?

*******

We are moving towards the door with our luggage. Mel stopped and hugged her aunt and uncle. I also said them goodbye.

Her uncle was walking us to our car. He put a hand on my shoulder and i stopped. I gave him a quizzical look.

''What?'' I asked.

''I know you are Jacob's son.'' He said with a blank face.

What? But he treated me like an unknown person.

''Okay..''

''You are a stong man too. But there is a lack in your personality.''

What the..

I glared at him.

''What do you mean?'' I said getting a little angry.

''This. Your anger. Control it James and you will be one of the greatest businessmen of the state.''

I narrowed my eyes at him.

Who is he to tell me this?

''I know i am not your father. But if there was my son in your place i would have suggested him too. But..God..didn't gave me any. But if he had then i am quite sure he would be like you.'' He said giving a sad smile.

What should i say now?

''Hmm.. I..will try to..follow what you have said Sir.'' I said trying to be soft..

''One more thing. Do not treat your girl badly. Do not hurt her in anyways. You should pamper her and treat her like princess. And then you will see how she will get close to you. Do not force her. A girl only wants to be happy to be loved to be cherish. Be soft on her, respect her feelings.'' He said squeezing my shoulder a bit.

Whoa!! How..did he...

''I have read about your behavior through internet... at the party...at the pub..then your visits to her apartment.. you are a famous person James you should take your steps wisely. You are revealing her life to the world.''my eyes widen at that.

Sh*t! Who is spreading all these on the net?

Does she know about this?

Sh*t! This is not good.

''Hmm...thank you for your advice. I will keep it in my mind.'' I said seriously and he nodded and then hugged me.

''You know why am i telling you all these? I was same like you when i was young. But then i joined the army.'' He smiled proudly.

I smiled at him and bid him goodbye.

I think this visit was not that bad.. even he is a good man.