Part 39

Hey everyone!!

Let me know your favourite character in this book ;)

******
******

''James...'' a whisper came out of my mouth.

His eyes travelled from mine to... Diego.. i could see his hand fisted. His eyes became dark and anger was clearly visible there. His jaw tensed.

My breath hitched just by looking at his ferocious expression.

Sh*t!

Diego was still hovering over me with a confused expression. I pushed him and he fell to the ground.

''James..'' i stood up and started to walk towards him but his voice stopped me in my place.

''DON'T'' He yelled with so much anger in his voice that i scared.

I don't know why am i feeling like this..but..i felt like crying...

I am the cause behind his anger.. maybe that is why i am feeling down..

Before i could have said anything he stormed out of the apartment banging the door in the process.

''James.'' I yelled and ran towards the door to opened it.

I opened it and saw Mason with a shopping bag in his hand. He shoved it in my hand and started walking towards...him.

I saw him disappeared into the hallway.

I went inside my room to see Diego standing with his arms crossed.

''Care to explain?'' He said.

I locked the door and went to sat on the couch. Diego soon joined me.

I looked at the packet and opened it.

Wow!

It was a beautiful dress. It was perfect for me. There was no tag of a birthday wish but i knew he brought it for that reason.

''Liza.. do you want to share it?'' Diego asked and i nodded in agreement.

I wanted to share it with someone. Diego seemed to be quite mature and understanding.
He is also a man..maybe he could tell me about why James behaves with me like this.. what is going on his mind..

''It is a long story.''

''I am here all night.'' He smiled.

''I joined this company seven months ago....''

I told him everything. From our first meet till our last meet after which he went to Columbia. I told him everything about his behaviour in the party, in the office, in the pub and even...when he was drunk and forced himself on me.

Diego listened to everything very carefully with a serious expression.

I told him how he was willing to threw me out of the company but after somedays he was so afraid to fire me. He started maintaining his distance. About the one month deal.

''Hmm.. so i assume you haven't told him about my living here.'' He said and i nodded.

''But..what after tonight? He saw me here and not in a good position.'' He chuckled.

''Because of you. Why didn't you gave me the phone?'' I asked him narrowing my eyes.

''Why didn't you tell me who was 'Mr. Whowantsme'?'' He mocked my voice.

''Shut up.'' He started laughing.

''Do you think he would kill me?'' He asked raising his brows with a smirk on his face.