Not A Part

Hi guys! i know some people are hating my story but i want to clear that you are misunderstanding the things when someone held your hand tightly without knowing what he is doing and your skin is white and gets easily bruised then i think that is not a real abuse. I have never explained anything before but now i had to. Because you don't know me personally and for your kind information i respect everyone and wants everyone to do the same. I am from a family where men and women are treated equally. Women are not seen as a doormat like you people used for Liza. It was really disgusting to see that first you are telling to respect girls and then you are telling a girl doormat. And i am really sorry if i have hurt your feelings because i tried to make the character of James a little harsh. I am sorry if you felt bad. I have never experienced all these things in my life. No one ever used a single abusive word against me. I am raised like a princess and still i am like that. So please forgive me that i never thought it could hurt someone this much. Thank you and sorry :)

******
Here are some new stories by my readers which are awaiting to be given a chance :)

1) Roman's Reign- his dark half by @TimaBelle.

2) Bubble of happiness by @cuteminger

3) Lovers: Old or new by @justanordinarygirl

4) Forever You by @LSFernaandes

Hope you will liked it :)

Let me know whose P.O.V do you want me to update next..

Type:

1 for James

2 for Liza

Enjoy your life rather than thinking too much about the future.

Love you all :)