Part 29

Can anyone tell me how to check my story's rank? And if my story entered in the wattys2016 or not :(

Thank you everyone for your votes and support :)

******
******

I stared at Ben with wide eyes.

''No..'' i exclaimed horrified.

She gave me a confused look.

''Why? Is there any problem?'' She asked me.

''Umm..no..i mean he is a man you know..i..i will feel uncomfortable.'' I said nervously.

She rolled her eyes at me.

''I never thought you will be so narrow minded. But it is upto you if you want or not. But...i....i...''

''You what Ben?''

''Umm..i have..already told him..that..i have moved out from your apartment and my room is vacant there...he was too happy after hearing this...i..i am sorry Liz...i thought you will be wanting a house mate...'' she looked at me apologetically.

''Hmm..i need to think about it.'' I said.

She nodded and said a goodbye to me.

No! I can't stay with him..

But i think there is not any problem to live with him. Right?

No! He is a male..i mean i am not in the habit of living with a male companion..i will feel uncomfortable.

Are you scared Liz?

No!! I am not! Why will i? I know he is handsome..goodlooking...crystal brown eyes with dark brown hair.. but i am not going to...fall for him.

Could i?

Shut up Liz!!

And...and...what about him...i mean Mr. Ashton..will he allow me to live with Diego in the same apartment?

I shivered at the image of an angry..Mr. Ashton in front of me in my mind.

Oh God! Why are you thinking about him? He is no one to you that you need permission for anything.

Erase him from your mind and live your life.

*****

It was lunch time but i hardly saw him till then. He was always busy in his office.

Or maybe he don't want to see you..

Whatever!! I don't care.

I went to the cafetaria to have lunch. Ben and Mel was already there. I went towards them and took a seat.

''Mmmm..delicious..he is really a great cook.'' Mel said while tasting the food.

''Yeah he is. Even i think he is better than the previous one.'' Ben spoke after sometime.

Umm..beauty with skills..

I took a bite of my chicken and...mmmm... i closed my eyes and moaned as the cheese melted on my tongue and the bitter sweet taste of the chicken was really delicious...

''His wife will be a lucky girl to have a husband who could make delicious food.'' I said dreamily.

''If you want you could be that lucky girl.''

I choked on my food at the voice of Diego.

I could feel the blood rose to my cheeks.

''Umm..hi!'' I said blushing.