Part 27

Happy Eid-ul-fitr to all the muslims :)

Hey guys surprise!!

And there was a mistake in the previous chapter in the names. Instead of Mel i wrote liz so if you have noticed it then please ignore it i will edit the story after it is completed.

Thanks for loving it :)

******
******

Jame's p.o.v :

I came out of her apartment and fisted my hair with one hand.

What the hell just happened there??

Has she blackmailed me of resigning?

God James!! How could you...how could you accept her demand?

Are you crazy?

You are too desperate to have her that you are afraid of her resigning....

Why am I doing all this? Why have i became so obsessed? What has she done to me?

Aaaaah!!

I lightly punched the hood of Dave's car.

''Hey there! You can't hurt my baby.'' Dave shouted while removing my hand from the hood.

''Come let me take you to a doctor...you know..that is an order by Miss Liza Mill...''

''STOP IT!'' i shouted at him.

He was smirking and i glared at him.

He sat in the driver seat and i took the passenger seat.

*****

I came out of the shower and was pulling out the cover from my hand which Sam gave me to use so that my bandage will not get soaked.

After i pulled it out i went to took out my dress from the wardrobe.

My eyes went to the full mirror in my room and i stopped. I went towards it and stopped right in front of it.

I hold my jaw with my forefinger and thumb and turned my face to right then left.

Is there something bad about my face?

Why is she not attracted towards me?

I think...no i am quite sure i am good looking...girls drool over me..yuck!! I hate those girls...but why not she?

I know she is beautiful...and..hot..i mean sexy...no i mean she is sweet...yes..she is different...she doesn't know how beautiful she is..she is adorable.. URGH!!

STOP IT JAMES!!

You are behaving like a lost puppy! Urgh!

I looked at my reflection. I have a well built body, well toned chest..

She has already seen me half naked..yet she is not attracted..

I hold the mirror with both of my hands in frustration.

Is she lesbian? No!

She can't be..i can tell it by her responses she gave when i touch her...

I could feel her shivered under my touch..she became senseless whenever i touched her..but then she had to behave like a b**ch!

My hold tighten at the mirror and i looked fiercely at my reflection.

Why can't she give in? What does she think of herself?

I could have any girl at anytime...but no..my mind is occupied by her...

God!!

I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Only one month...just one month..i need to control myself..my anger..my frustrations..after that i will make her mine...at any how...i will make her sign a contract that she will not leave the company within a year...she will be stucked with me for a year..

Just one month...relax..

I opened my eyes and started getting ready for the office.

I have already told myself not to look at her. And i will try not to bother her.

There is only one way for surviving this torturous month and that is...to avoid HER!

I made my mind in the car to not to look at her and to behave like she never existed.

I went to the elevator then to my floor. I saw Melissa was talking animatedly to someone on the phone. She nodded towards me and i did the same.

I knew she would not be there this early so i went to her office and put the files which she needed to review so that i wouldn't have to call her in my office and to see her.

I went to my office and started my work.

After sometime i heard a knock and my body stiffen.

Let it not be her...

She coughed.

But it is her...

I kept myself busy and didn't looked at her.

''Do you want something?'' I asked sternly.

She said nothing for sometime.

''Umm..these files are needed to be signed.'' She said with an irritated voice.

''You may keep it here and go.'' I dismissed her.

She put the files with a bang and exited from the office.

What is with her behaviour today?

She was really behaving differently. She often came to my office either for coffee or for some silly file reason.

But i never gave her any attention i kept ignoring her.

What if she is doing this purposely?

No! She can't.

But..what if she?

Whatever! I am not going to give a response to her.

Just one month...

It was already five and she must be packing her things.

Will she come again?

If she is doing this purposely then i think she will definitely come..

Soon there was a knock so i hurriedly started writing on a paper.

I could felt her presence there but she was silent.

Maybe debating with herself..

''Will you just stand there or say something?'' I asked sternly while writing.

I could see her fidgeting with her handbag from the corner of my eyes.

''Err..i was going..so i thought i should..say..goo..i mean..thank you.''

Thank you?

''For what?'' My eyebrows were scrunched together but i tried not to look at her.

She was silent for a moment then..

''For...hiring Diego..?''

WHAT?

Now it was impossible for me to not to look at her.

What the hell...

''What?'' I snapped and glared at her.

She was looking everywhere then her eyes travelled towards me and i could see a satisfaction there...but as she noticed my glare she became nervous..

*******
*******

I hope you liked it :)