Part 22

''The richest man is he who donates the most.''

Thank you guys for liking it :)
I was a little nervous of what will you all comment after the shock of the accident :p

Please excuse the mistakes...

*******
*******

''What are you saying?'' I demanded.

''Oh so you are playing innocent now!'' He smirked.

What the hell!!!

''Enough officer just stop it and tell me everything. What happened to him? What are you talking about? How is he?'' I shouted at him.

I was feeling irritated but how could he said something about him.

He looked at the lady officer.

''Arrest her.''

WHAT??

''YOU CAN'T ARREST ME WITHOUT ANY PROOF'' I shouted.

''Stop shouting will you? And we have proof. Your phone. We found it in his car. This clutch which contains your cards.'' He showed me my clutch. ''It was in his car.''

''But...''

''Stop it Miss Miller and even if you haven't did this we need to keep you in our custody for some days untill Mr. Ashton is concious'' he said sternly.

''Liza you will be okay! Please don't shout that will make the situation worse. You stay here and i am going to talk to your friends and...to get information about Mr. Ashton...'' jack said in a hushed tone.

The lady officer came and took me to a room.

''This is not a prison room but you need to be here for sometime.'' She said and closed the door behind her.

How is he? How he got in an accident?

Is he alright? What if something happened to him?

Oh God! Please let him be okay please!

Why you have to argue with him everytime? Why didn't you told him everything when he asked you?

He is in this condition because of you Liza.

But i haven't done anything...

I sat on the hard wooden chair and held my head with my hands.

''What have i done...'' i started crying.

But when did he got in an accident?

********

Jame's P.O.V :

I woke up with a pounding head.

Urgh!! Why is it paining so... hard?

I was unable to opened my eyes completely. It was hurting like hell.

Damn!! Why did i drank this much!!

Aaaahhh!!!

I heard some movement in the room so i opened my eyes a little. I looked at the unfamiliar surrounding.

Where am i?

There was a girl standing with her back towards me. She was taking out some clothes.

Who is she? Did i spent the night with a girl? Urgh...

''Who are you?'' I asked but there was no response.