1. Welcome to the End Class

-Author's POV-

"So this is Kunugigaoka junior high school?" Ask Aruma while walking around the school environment.

"Yes. Now come with me to my office." Ask the principal of Kunugigaoka school.

"Your score are excellent. Almost beat my son."

'She's very smart. She is really excellent in mathematics, biology, and English. And have a lot of talent. She can play music, like guitar, piano, drums and also she can sing. She could do martial arts, wushu and taekwondo. She won the Taekwondo Competition district level. In addition, she always won the district or national competitions.'

Aruma just silence. Her red eyes turn into the name tag above the principal desk. 'Asano Gakuho' 'Asano' That name sound familiar for Aruma.

"You will be into the 3-A class and you will-"

"No." Aruma said. "Could you send me into 3-E class?"

Gakuho eyes widened. "How do you know about 3-E class?"

"You don't need to know." Aruma answered. "I'm a young professional assassin ranking 8 in this country. My goal is to kill Koro-Sensei. Could you send me into 3-E class please?" She said. "And also the assassin's association gave me assignment of killing Koro-Sensei."

'And she is an assasin. This student was very unusual.'

She's lying, truth is she wanted to get into 3-E class for other reasons. Not to kill Koro-Sensei. But she is an assasin and so she had to kill Koro-Sensei.

"Well, if that's what you want."

.

.

.

Aruma climbed up the mountain. 3-E class was on top of the mountain. She looked at her watch. It's 06.24. "No thought the class is so far. And I have to climb the mountain every day. Seriously I'm so tired."

She decided to rest for a minute behind the big tree. Then continue climbing the mountain.

Finally she gets on the top of the mountain. Now she was standing in front of the old building. Aruma eyes widened looking at the old building. Aruma trying to remembered something but she can't. Her head became dizzy.

She's deja vu.

-Aruma's POV-

'Looks like I've been here before. I know this place. But ... Why..? Uh? Ah what was I thinking? Ugh.. My head's dizzy' I hit slow my head with the palm of my hand.

On my way, I saw the tall guy wearing a white shirt with a black tie and black pants. His eyes sharp. His face flat looking at me walking up to him.

"Hem.. Are you Kuronuma Aruma? The new student?" He asked while I stand in front of him.

"Yes I am."

"Nice to meet you Kuronuma-san. I'm the teacher of class 3-E, Karasuma Tadaomi." He introduce himself.

"Nice to meet you too, Karasuma-sensei." Karasuma-sensei lead my way to 3-E class. I followed him from behind.

"You're a young assasin class S ranking 8. Is that right, Kuronuma-san?" Karasuma-sensei said.

"Yes, that's right sensei."

"What do you know about 3-E class?"

"Well, what I know about 3-E class is there was a giant yellow octopus called 'Koro-Sensei'. He's very fast and it's impossible to kill. My goal is to kill him" Said Aruma to the point.

Karasuma-sensei nodded.

I looked around the 'old campus'. From the window, I saw an empty field which was partly in grow grass.

Deja vu.

Looks like I've been there on the field playing around with my old friend.

I stares at the empty field and fade out I can see myself when I was a kid is playing with someone... Uh I can't remember who. Looks like the yellow and white flowers was grow beautiful in the field. But now.. It's just an empty field.

"Kuronuma-san, meet Koro-Sensei."

I saw a giant 2-3 meters of a yellow octopus with a big smile on his circle head. He wore an academic dress, a small black square academic cap with a yellow tassel and a large black tie with a yellow crescent-shaped moon on it.

"I'm Kuronuma Aruma. Nice to meet you Koro-Sensei." I'm introduce myself to Koro-Sensei with an evil smile.

"Nice to meet you too Kuronuma-san."

'Oh, he can speak. I thought he can't.'

"Well, Kuronuma-san I have to leave now. Here's a rubber knife and a gun with BB-Bullets anti-korosensei refill. Kill him with this knife and gun." Karasuma said while giving me a rubber knife and a gun.

"What? A rubber knife? I will kill him with a knife made of rubber? Seriously sensei." I'm confused.

"Yes, Koro-Sensei skin is very sensitive to rubber." Karasuma said.

"Wow."

"Nurufufufufu.." Koro-Sensei.. Laugh? Is he laughing..? Or what?

"Well, I have to go now. Koro-Sensei, take care of her." That way, he turned around and leave me and Koro-Sensei.

"Kuronuma-san, lets get in to the class." Koro-Sensei said.

.

.

.

"Ohayo, minna.. I'm Kuronuma Aruma. Nice to meet you all." I introduce myself nervously in front of 3-E student with a flat face. Koro-Sensei was beside me.

"All right, Kuronuma-san your seat is beside the red haired boy there."

I just still standing there silently. Koro-Sensei doesn't notice me holding a rubber knife on my left hand and Koro-Sensei was on my right.

It's been 25 seconds I was quiet. The classroom is quiet until finally Koro-Sensei break the silence in class.

"Ah, Kuronuma-san is there a problem? Oh, you didn't like sit right there? All right, Kuronuma-san where do y--"

With the sudden, I launched the attack to Koro-Sensei, one of his tentacles tucked up with a knife rubber. Quickly, I took my gun behind my blazer and shoot Koro-Sensei, but he's dodged it quickly. He escaped on the move quickly into a corner classroom. I kept shooting until one of BB-Bullet hit his fingers.

"Wow, it's working. I thought this rubber knife can't hurt you." I smirked.

All the students in class 3-E was surprised to see me who managed to injure Koro-Sensei.
.
.
.
To be continue..

a/n
Sorry my English was bad. Yes, I'm failed at English lol.