17. Asano Gakushuu's Time

a/n
Happy reading :)

-Asano Gakushuu's POV-

I walked into the classroom and sat down on my seat. While waiting for the other to class, I remembered earlier. I met with a girl who've I help lift the box and she almost snatch my orange box.

Fortunately, at that time, I managed to escape from that girl who wants to took away the orange box. She suddenly snatch my orange box and says that she knows all about the box 'Who the hell are you?'. Unfortunately, when I ran away from her, I left the key to unlock the orange box in the old campus. I'm sure she's pick up the key and keep it. The key was already gone now. Well, I don't want to open the orange box with a crude way until the box is faulty. The only way to open the box is to take back the key from her. And since that time, questions appeared about her thoughts. Who is she? What's her name? Where's she come from? Is she a human? Does she go to school here? Which grade is she? Why does she want to snatch my orange box? Is there a connection? Why did she always with Karma? Are they dating? Or maybe she was one of 3-E class? And many more questions about her.

That girl was really pissed me off. And just before I met her along with the redhead. I held her wrists, and calling her name. Ah no, I don't know her name. I would like to ask for the keys and.. yell at her? Well, I've never been yelling to a girl.. Unfortunately, the school bell rang and Karma holds her hand and told her to immediately go to class. Wait.. Does that means, they're in the same class? In 3-E class? How could she got to this school then my dad directly insert her into 3-E class?

The teacher finally came into the classroom and start the school daily routine.

.

.

.

Some of my friends came to my desk and one of them said "Oi, Asano, want to go to cafetaria?"

"C'mon, Asano. You rarely go to cafetaria. You always busy with the student council."

Maybe they knew about her. Especially my friend named Ren Sakakibara. He knows all about the girls in this school. "Yeah, let's go." Then we walked to the cafetaria school.

I bought a can of juice and sat at one table there with four of my friends.

"Ne, by the way.. Did you see a girl with long black-haired who was with Karma this morning?" I asked them opening the conversation.

"Wow, it's for the first time you open a conversation about 'girls', huh? What's wrong with you?" Said Natsuhiko Koyama then he drink his juice. "You always focus on the lessons and depending on your father so rarely talked about it."

"Are you in love, Asano? I never heard Asano fall in love with a girl." Tomoya Seo mumbled. "I wonder what type of girl do you like?"

Teppei Araki chuckled.

"*sigh* All of you haven't answered my question! I'm not in love with a girl!" I said, through clenched table.

"Is that means you're in love with a boy?"

They are all stupid. "NO! What the fuck?"

"Ne, Asano. I think I know her. She's a girl with a long black hair, red eyes and cold look." Said Sakakibara.

"Me too." Teppei added.

"Heh, I know you knew it. What do you know about her?"

"Why don't you just ask your dad instead?" Said Seo while eating bread.

"Seriously, dude. Of course not."

"I only know she is in 3-E class and looks like she is dating Karma Akabane because I had them very close. Sometimes I have seen them both in Shinjuku Park walking and in one cafe." Sakakibara drink his soda. Then sighed. "Well you could say they are dating.. The first time I saw her, she was walking with your father. I think she's the new student. And yeah, I always approaches a beautiful girl like her. Incidentally when after school is over, I met her again, but she was with Akabane.."