14. Aruma's Past (5)

a/n
Sorry late update. Well this part was a bit long(2400+ words).

Happy reading, readers :D

"Oh yes Aruma. Daddy forgot to say that you will stay in school AMS. AMS is a school kind of boarding school." Said Yuusuke.

"Eh?!"

"Hm? What's the matter, Aruma?", Asked Yuusuke.

"Boarding school? So.. I'm going to stay there ? That means I can not go home?" Aruma said sadly.

"Well, yes, of course you can go home, but not every day. Don't worry, my building work is certainly not far from AMS. So I can visit you in AMS every day." Said Yuusuke smiled.

Aruma still sad because she would rarely see her mother, Miyako. And she would split up with her best friend either.

Karma and Gakushuu.

"Aruma. Go to your room and go to bed. Tomorrow we will look into the AMS school." Yuusuke told Aruma.

.

.

.

The next morning on Sunday, Aruma and Yuusuke went to AMS to look around the school and consult with one of the teachers there. Aruma feeling a bit nervous.

"Ohayo, Mr. Kuronuma. My name is Imada Ann. I was a teacher of martial Taekwondo at this school. I will take you a long walk to the school. Please come in. As we walked, I will describe any activities at this school." Said teacher there named Ann.

-Aruma's POV-

We go into AMS that is very big. On the right there is a road to the hostel. Beside it there is a football and basketball field. And beside the football and basketball field there's a park. On the left, there is an empty field. I don't know what the field was for, but I see there is a rifle, gun and archery. Maybe that is the place to practice shooting and archery. And in front of me there are school buildings.

Miss. Ann explained all about the Origins and history of the school while walking. Followed by me who grab my father's hand.

DUAAAAARR!! BOOM!!!

I saw an explosion with fire blazing from behind the school building. My father and I was very surprise to hear the sound of an explosion from behind the school.

"Hwaaa..! Daddy, what happened?!" I asked Yuusuke.

"Oh, don't be afraid, dear. Once you go to school here you will get used to the sound of a bomb explosion TNT." Said Miss. Ann casually. "It's common for me and the school community."

My father's just laughed and then continue their discussion. Miss. Ann returned to speak and talk.

I start to not like this school.

We finally entered the school entrance. Well, in this school building is like an ordinary big school. It's normal. Not as I imagined. Which I imagine is a dark and creepy school.

DUAR!! DOR! DOR! DOR!

On the right there is a hallway that emit smoke. Similary audible voice shouts and laughter of children. And the sound of the gun changes the atmosphere of the school is in an uproar.

"OH!! CHILDREN'S PLEASE SILENCE!!" Said one of the teacher in the hallway were filled with smoke. The children there are still noisier. "YOU ALL SIT UP 150 TIMES, PUSH UP 100 TIMES AND RUN LAPS 20 TIMES WITHOUT STOPPING. NOW!"

My body and my legs shaking. I was really scared.

"Dad, Let's go home. I'm afraid dad." I said, glancing at Yuusuke.