15. Aruma's Past (6)

a/n

Happy reading! XD

"Gaku-kun!!" Someone shouted the boy's nickname. Then the boy looked to the sound source.

"Kuro-chan!" The boy named Gakushuu shouted back to Areuma. "And.. You..?!" Then frowned, looking at the red-haired boy behind Aruma. Gakushuu felt he had ever seen the red-haired boy, Karma.

.

.

.

"Kuro-chan, Let's give her a name."

"Um... What if the name is the same with my name?" Aruma said, glancing at Gakushuu.

"Eh?" Gakushuu thought for a moment. "Um... Aruma? Kuro?"

"I will name her Kuro. Gaku-kun, call me 'Aruma' because 'Kuro' is the name for her." Said Aruma explained.

Gakushuu chuckled. "Ok. It's up to you."

"Karma-kun, how do you say if we give the kitty name 'Kuro'?" Said Aruma glancing back at Karma who was leaning on a tree.

"It's up to you." He said briefly.

"Well, Ok, Kuro-chan. Let's play something." Asked Aruma.

"Hey. She hasn't been eating right? Let's feed her first." Suggest Gakushuu.

"Oh yeah.. Right. Then, Let's--"

"Aruma-chaaann~ I'm boring now. Let's go somewhere.." Said Karma yelling.

"In that case, Gaku-kun stay here. I and Karma will find food for cat." Said Aruma.

.

.

.

"Ne, Karma-kun... You seem upset since you met Gakushuu." Aruma mumbled. "Why? Is there any problem?"

"No. I'm just bored since you and him met. I'm not so close to him, so it's boring." Said Karma.

Aruma just nod did not understand(?) (a/n: baka, lol.) "Karma-kun, you should make friends with Gakushuu. He's a good boy. He once helped me when I was drowning in a fish pond. Do you remember? You and your friends threw me into a fish pond." Karma stopped his step then lowered his head. Remember him and his friends doing evil deeds to his friend now. Aruma keep walking. "At that time I thought I would die and out of breath. But then Gaku-kun was saving my life." Aruma stopped and looked back to Karma.

"I-I'm sorry.." Karma had tears in his eyes. "I-I realized.. I was a bad boy. I'm sorry for what I did." Aruma walked toward him. "But.. 'Me' that now is not 'me' first. 'Me' that now is a good boy. Now, I'm a good boy. *sob*"

Aruma smiling. "I'm glad to hear that.. Eh?" 'Um.. Is he.. Crying?!'

"Aruma-chan.. Were you hate me? *sob sob*" Asked Karma while he closed his eyes with both hands as his eyes had tears.

"K-karma-kun, are you crying?!" Aruma surprised. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... A-ah, j-just forget that tragedy. I'm sorry. I know you're sorry for that." Aruma hugged Karma. She trying to comfort him.

"You're hate me, were you? *sob*" Asked Karma.

"Ehm.. Yeah, but now I'm glad you've turned into a good boy and wants to be friends with me. I don't hate you anymore." Aruma said. She's really happy.

.

.

.

3 months had passed. Aruma, Karma, and Gakushuu are friends. At first, Aruma were bullied by Karma and friends, then came Gakushuu who wants to be her friend and defending Aruma from her bullying friend. Karma finally realized bad behavior, he apologized to Aruma and then they're friends. Their friendship is very close.