24. School Trip Time (2): "Oh, it's you."

a/n
Happy reading :D

-Aruma's POV-

I ran, ran, and ran looking for my group. Especially I hope to meet with Kayano and Kanzaki and immediately beat up the thugs.

When I knew that Kayano and Kanzaki was kidnapped, I felt a heart attack which made me panic. What is this feeling? What is wrong with me?

Could it be.. Because of what happened in the past? When I was kidnapped by a monster? Then I lost consciousness? Worries makes my heart heavy. To get rid of the worry, I had to save them. And anxiety in me, makes me... Fear?

...

Now I know.. 'So, this feeling is my mom and dad felt when I was kidnapped.'

I'm sure, my mom and dad must be love me so much.

If at that time I had died before my dad saved me. They must lose me. Feeling the loss myself. Sensing bereavement. Just like what I feel over the years since the incident.

My friends are in danger. If bad things happen to them, I will be very sad and guilty. I feel guilty because it's too late to save them. Then their parents lost them.

My destination now is to save my friends before it's too late.

This may be too much.

I kept running until passing a small alley on the left. I took a few steps back and entered the alley. From a distance looks a two braids girl was frightened and confused. I ran toward her. "Okuda-chan!!"

"Ah! Aruma-chan! I'm glad you've come!"

I looked down. "Everyone okay?!"

"Yeah, I felt a little dizzy. Thank goodness you're all right, Okuda-san." Nagisa said as he got up.

"I'm sorry. I just ran and hid."

"Were the thugs already gone?" I asked.

Nagisa and Sugino nodded.

I sighed, looking down. 'Am I... too late?' The red hair got up as he rubbed his head. "Karma!"

"I'm all right. Don't worry."

"What should we do now? Should we report them?" Asked Okuda worried.

"No, it won't be over that quickly. Although..."

"... I'd like to handle their execution myself." I said and Karma almost at the same time. I turned to Karma who was standing up. Then he smirked.

"But.. How are we gonna find them?" Sugino's question made me speechless and think, think and think harder.

.

.

.

-Author's POV-

"Woah~ I love all of them! Especially this photo, I look so handsome. This photo will be my profile picture. Unfortunately, in this photo you look in a bad mood and there's a poop on your blazer." Sakakibara said, smiling as he saw the results of the photo and looking another photos in the camera. "Asano, look!" Sakakibara directed the camera screen toward Asano. "Look, there was a brown stain on your blazer like a poop. What happened? Did you fall right on top of the dog poop when you're running towards us? Is that true? Poor Asano."

"HAHAHAHA, really?!"

"Your blazer still have got a poop trace even if you've cleaned it. HAHAHA.."

Gakushuu growled to his squad. Then ignoring Sakakibara and the other.

"Hm? Are you ignoring me? Oii!"