19. "It's rainy."

a/n

Happy reading~

"Hoaaahm.." They yawned as they closed their mouth with their palm. Then the redhead walked into his room. And also the long black-haired girl walked up the stairs to her room on the second floor.

"Oyasumi, Aruma.."

"Oyasumi."

They immediately fell asleep in their beds until tomorrow comes. It's weekend.

.

.

.

-Karma's POV-

Wake up from my sleep, I immediately began my morning ritual at the weekend. I wash my face and wipe it off with my shirt I was wearing. Why I don't use a towel instead? Drying my wet face with my clothes I was wearing had become my habit.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked around the living room. There are no signs of life. Aruma? Usually when I get out of the room I was immediately greeted by the smell of food, and herself was preparing breakfast for me and her. Where is she? My head turned to the right and left and then rotate my body to the front door of my room. A piece of paper stuck to the door of my room. I'm closer to my door to see and read every message that is in the paper. It says 'I've prepared a cream soup for breakfast. I go do a morning run. I'll be back later. Aruma.'

"Hmmm... I miss your back who was preparing breakfast everyday in the dining room." I mumbled then walking to the dining room. "Itadakimasu." Then began to eat my breakfast while sitting at the dinning chair.

I ate a cream soup with the atmosphere in the room is quiet and calm. The morning light entering into the room through a large glass window. I sighed and went on to finish my breakfast. Breakfast without Aruma, felt bored and lonely.

Vibrating phone's voice on the table makes me a bit surprised. I immediately grabbed my phone and then open the message just entered. It was from mom. She said that next weekend after I got home from the school trip she will return home. So I had to come home on Thursday or Friday to clean the house and stay with my parents at my home. I smiled happily. I miss my parents who are traveling around the world to earn money. But what about dad? Is he will return home too?

"Excuse me.." A man entered the dining room politely. I didn't realize he was already standing in front of the dining table. "Sorry to interrupt. I'm here want to see fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator. Miss Kuronuma told me to check the fruits or vegetables that are empty." The man was a guard house that was always standing in front of the house until 10 PM.

"Oh.. Sure. It's fine." I said.

He smiled and walked to the front of the refrigerator, opened it, checked one by one, while type a message to Aruma, maybe. "Akabane-san.." He mumbled. I immediately looked back while showing a puzzled expression and frowning. "You are her boyfriend, right?"

"Eh...?"

"I was very happy when you lived here. Do you know? Before you present at her sides, Miss Kuronuma very lonely to live alone. She live alone since she graduated from elementary school. She looks different after someone who accompanied her to stay in her house. The atmosphere of the house was also become alive. I've heard you two laughing and joking. I'm sure she was happy, although a sense of fun that she rarely show."

"..."

"I always thought if outside the home she had a friend. I'm not sure about that. Can she build relationships and make friends with her cold character. At school before she went to Kunugigaoka school, she didn't have friends because she doesn't have time for make a relationship with some people. Even she often skipped school. She was too busy with missions to kill a criminal, as an assassin she was very diligent to undergo any given mission."