23. School Trip Time

a/n
Happy reading :)

-Author's POV-

-1st day (monday)-

Class 3-E and other class arrived at the train station. They waited for the train to come to go on a school trip to Kyoto.

"Are they really dating?"

"Hm?" Gakushuu turned to Karma and the black haired girl, pay attention to them who are sitting on one of the benches 8 meters away from him. Seen them talking. Then the blue haired boy and the black haired boy came with a few packs of bread and followed by 3 other friends. Gakushuu looked away then shrugged. He sat down on the bench beside Sakakibara.

"Hmph... They both don't match." Said Sakakibara.

"Here you go." Seo came with 3 packs of bread. Gakushuu took a pack of bread from him. "Hey!" Seo shouted, throwing a pack of bread right on Sakakibara's face.

"Hey!! What the hell?!"

"What are you looking at?" He looked at what Sakakibara's looking at. "Oh that girl.." Then looking down to Gakushuu. "Oww... Don't be sad, Asano.."

Gakushuu raised his head and growled to Seo. Then, a hard pat on his back makes him almost choked on the bread he was swallowed.

Teppei kept patting Gakushuu's back. "After all, they both are less suitable."

"Heh! Told ya." Sakakibara smirked.

"Stop it!" Gakushuu slapped Teppei's arm. Then sighed, looking at Aruma. It was already a couple days he didn't continue to send a message to her. After he text 'Hey, you' to her and didn't continue to text about 'what he wants to talk about', she was just read the message. He thought Aruma would not text back to a message from an unknown person. He thought it is better to talk face to face.

.

.

.

-Aruma's POV-

I sat on the edge near the window, my chin sits on the palm of my hand, I looked out the window from the train. The others are playing a game cards, except me. I'm not so interested in playing a game cards. I glanced a little to the other, they are really having fun playing the game. I felt I'm not a pleasant one. And I don't really solid with my own group. Should I join them playing cards?

"Hey, I'm going on a drink run. Who wants?" Said Kanzaki.

"Oh, I'll come too." Said Okuda raised her hand.

'Wait...' I vaguely heard the sound of several men chuckled behind the door that says 'staff only'. "Ah.."

"Me too!" Followed by Kayano standing up.

"Me too." I said quickly stands up then joining the three of them. Hurriedly I'm walking in front of them, leading the way. I'm a little wary with someone behind the door. So before they go in, I go in first to check if there's something strange and suspicious.

I'm quickened my steps, the distance is just a few steps more toward the door. Seen from the window, there's nothing or nobody.

The door opens automatically. I go inside, look to the right and to the left. I made sure there is nothing strange.

There is nothing and nobody.

I sighed in relief. Then I turned back, rejoined Kayano, Okuda, and Kanzaki.

"What's wrong, Aruma-chan?" Asked Kayano.

"Ehm.. Nothing. Let's.. go together." I said, smiling... A little.