26. School Trip Time (4)

a/n
Happy reading :D

-Aruma's POV-

"I may join you guys, right?"

"Sure." Said Maehara smiling to Karma. I feel uncomfortable if there's Karma beside me and I felt my dinner disturbed because of him. Not just my dinner, it's our dinner.

"Ne, Aruma! Where have you been?" Asked Karma, tapped my shoulder.

"I was... Uh.." Ah I better not tell him now, because there's Maehara in front of me. I don't want Maehara to know my problems with the principal son. "... None of your business."

"What?"

"Hahahaha... You're as cold as usual, Aruma-chan." Said Maehara.

"Yeah, need a fire or an electric stove to warm her cold heart." Said Karma teasing me. 'What the hell is he saying.' I bowed my head, drinking a glass of tea.

Maehara chuckled. "I always be the fire to warm her heart. Right, Aruma-chan?"

"Huh?"

I almost spitting out the tea that has entered into my mouth. I slowly swallow it. "W-w-what?!" This boy in front of me really made me blushing and made me lose confidence when I'm in front of him. 'Shit, what did just he said?!'

"HAHAHAHA!" Karma laughed loud enough. It's freaking me out. "You're hilarious, Maehara."

"What? What's so funny?" Maehara raised his right eyebrow.

"Hey, you made her face red. Look." Said Karma, pointing his index finger to my face. I felt I humiliated by them both.

"Maybe the warmth of my fire had affected her, hahaha..."

"Pffftt..."

I gaped. 'What the fuck, Hiroto-kun?' I really feel uncomfortable. I had to get out of this strange situation. Before Karma came, I felt a quiet and comfortable dinner with Maehara. But now? He seemed to have changing Maehara's attitude into a playboy mode. 'Shit, this all because of you, Satan.' *Satan = Karma Akabane.

'Eh? Isn't Maehara really is a playboy?'

"Hm? Woah~ I rarely see you with your hair braided like this! That's cute, Aruma~" Said Karma, playing with my braid hair. 'It's not cute at all, Satan!'

"Ah, stop it!" I looked away.

"Haha... Cute." Karma poked my cheek. I rolled my eyes.

"Cute as always~" Maehara mumbled. He made me blushing. Again.

"I've finished eating. Thanks for the food." I said, standing up then runaway.

.

-*3rd day(wednesday)*-  

.

"... In 5... 4... 3... 2.. 1.."

"Shoot."  I pulled the trigger as the commander commanded through a headphone plugged on my head.

It's been almost 4 hours I and the sharpshooters tried to assassinate Koro-sensei. As with assassination activity yesterday, the results was naught. "... The bullet missed the target. He moved to the top of building at the north at a speed of 5 mach."

I sighed. Then turned my body which is in the prone position onto lying position on the dirty ground, made my blue navy jacket with a hoodie and knee-length shorts with a long black socks and dark brown boots dirty. That is an AMS's uniform that is usually I wear to shooting practice.