5. Begins

a/n
Happy reading :)

"K-k-karma-k-kun." I said with stutter and little blushed.

I look down embarrassed.

He just smiled contentedly.

"Now, can you please get away from my way?" I told him.

"No."

He really make me angry now. "Seriously Karma-kun, you're pissed me. GET AWAY FROM MY WAY."

"Heh~ looks like you're really mad at me, huh? Look, your face are red as a ripe tomato. Very cute." Said Karma while poked my nose.

Suddenly.. There is something passing in the sky.. What's that thing?

"Woah, look! What is that thing floating above the sky?!" I said as I looked up, look at the blue sky with clouds.

"Eh? What is it?" Karma looked up too, looking for what I mean floating objects. "I don't see anything, Aruma-chan."

"There! Look!" I pointed towards the blue sky. Karma too busy looking for what object is floating. And I secretly ran into the 'old campus'.

'Now I escaped from him! Yeay'

-Karma's POV-

"I don't see anything, Aruma-chan." I'm still searching for the floated object she meant. "Aruma-chan?"

She did not answer.

"Hey, Aruma-chan whe-"

She disappeares.

She escaped from me.

"That shitty-brat."

I bet she escaped into the 'old campus'. Then, I looking for her into the 'old campus'.

I ran after her. "Aruma-chan~"

Then I saw Aruma. She was on the floor. Her hands clenched tapping the floor. Then she turned to me with a flat face.

Then she stuck her tongue. 'So cute.'

She standing up then walked away. I followed her from behind.

-Aruma's POV-

'He followed me in the back.'

I speed up my footsteps. He speed up his footsteps either.
I speed up my footsteps into a half running. He half running either.
I running. He running.

Now we're just like a red lion chasing a black deer.

I stopped suddenly and then crouched down and drown my head between my legs.

His eyes widened. He could not stop running. His feet hit my back make him can't balanced his body then fell forward. His body hit the floor hard, especially his face hit the floor so hard. As a result, I was between his legs. His body lying in front of me.

I stood up and then stuck out my tongue.

"Don't follow me!" I said, walking away from him that his body was still laying on the floor.

My phone rang signaling the incoming call.

"Yes? Hm.. What? Meeting?... Ah w-well ok, I 'll be right there."

I end the call.

Then I turn back. Karma still lying.

'Is he fainted?'

'Nah. I don't care.'

I walked past him. Suddenly, he grabbed my ankles. "H-hwaaaa.." Then I fell down.

He laughed so hard. "HAHAHAHA ah sorry, Aruma-chan."

He stand up, then sticks his hand to help me get up. I grabbed his hand.
Then we walked out of the 'old campus'.

"Aruma-chan, are you mad at me?" Karma asked me.

I bowed my head down pretended to cry. I hid my face with my hands. "*sob sob*"

"E-eeh.. A-Aruma-chan are you crying? I-I'm sorry I just-" Karma try to see my face that I hid behind my hand."I'm sorry.."

"I-I.." I said with stutter tone. "I-I'm.." Karma waited for me to speak clearly.

"Aruma-chan."

"I-I'm.. I'm.. Just kiding." I said while opening my hand then stuck out my tongue.

"ARUMA-CHAN SERIOUSLY YOU MADE ME PANIC." He said. His face are red like his hair.

"Hahahaha.. Sorry Karma-kun.. I'm just kidding" I said while smirking.

"Huft.. I want to go home." He said as he walked away leave me.

"Hey, Karma-kun! Wait for me." I run to Karma that already far in front of me. Then try to walk beside him.

The evening sky is beautiful. Me and Karma runs under the evening sky. Well, today it's pretty fun. I'm having fun with him. What a colorful day.

.

.

.

To be continue..

a/n
I'm sorry, this part was boring.. And sorry for my English ;(