20. Drowned

a/n
Happy reading~

-Aruma's POV-

"Please don't do this to me, I can not swim!! *sob sob* Get off me!"  I called out for begging to let go, to those who would throw me into a fish pond. They were my classmates. They were 7 years old, they are my age. They are always mocking and bullying me. I hate them all. The black-haired boy, gray-haired boy, red-haired boy, and a brown haired boy.

Bzzzztt..

Oh? They've grown up?  They were already 12 years old.

'Were'?

Wait.. Where's the redhead?

.

.

.

They threw me into a fish pond. I haven't had time to take a breath.

I was drowning...

'Was'?

Mud littering my tosca t-shirt slowly disappear in the water. I'm just like stone filled with mud, sink in water.

Bzzzzzttt...

Eh? What just happened? 

The mud turns into a pen, pencil, eraser, and ruler? Now they are floating in the water.

There's a bag.

Pencil case.

And a novel.

A notebook floating over me.

'Calculate the surface area and volume of this beam geometry.'

Huh? How can I solve this question? I don't understand.

I sank deeper and deeper. I seem to sink in the ocean, not in the fish pond. The deeper I sank, it was getting dark.

Bzzzzt..

Huh? 

Why am I wearing a skirt? And my clothes? I wear a shirt and a black ribbon on the collar of my shirt.

Where's my tosca t-shirt and green shorts?

My body.. Why become much larger? Also my short hair grew longer, even my bangs grow too long.

Well, I don't have time to cut my bangs that already reaches my lips.

I don't have time. There are many missions that I have to finish. I always called by the chairman of the team for a meeting in the assassination building. Why so many criminals that should be solved with the help of an assassin?

The world is getting hideous.

Ah I remember now. My clothes I worn is AMS uniforms.

Now I'm 14 years old. I already become an assassin.

'Calculate the surface area and volume of this beam geometry.'  

I know the formulas to be used to solve this problem.

Bzzzzttt...

I'm still sinking in the water. My body could not move. I can just close my eyes and wait for someone to save me.

'I'm out of breath.. Somebody help me! I couldn't move. I will die--'

.

.