6. "Have we met before?"

a/n
Happy reading, readers :)

I walked into the school area. My eyes went straight to Miss. Irina. She was trying to picking up a big box.

"Ohayou Miss. Irina." I say with a smile.

"Ah, Aruma could you help me lift all these big box into the teacher's room at the second floor?" Asked Miss. Irina.

"Umm .. Okay." I helped her lift the big box. The big box is quite heavy. I took it to the teacher's room at the second floor. When I got there I had to drop the big box to the teacher's room.

"Aww, my back hurts.. " Then I repeat again lift a large box into the teacher's room at the second floor. Until the last box, I'm taking a break. I've lifted three big box constantly.

"Ok! Just one box left." I say cheer myself. When I picked up the last box, I could not lift it. It's too heavy.

"Damn, it's too heavy for me." I kept trying to lift it. Then..

"Need help?" Someone asked.

I looked up. My eyes widened when I saw a face that looks familiar. Especially when I looked into his violet eyes. I feel I've known him. 'Do I know him?'

Our eyes made an eye contacts for 5 seconds.

"Ehm.. Let me help you." We lifted the big box to the teacher's room at the second floor. It's awkward.

And finally done. We put it on the teacher's room.

"Thank you for helping me." I say awkwardly while smiling.

"Don't mention it. Well, I'm going now. Bye." He smiled and turned around to walk away.

"Wait." I said suddenly.

"Hm? Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Um.. Etou.. Your face looks fam- Ah.. I-I mean um.. H-have we met before?"

"Eh..?" The peach-haired boy looked confused.

"A-ah.. Nevermind. Well bye." I immediately turned my body and then walked away quickly.

*ding dong ding dang

'Shit, it's time to go to class. My class is damn far away and I 'll be late for class.' I ran as fast as I can.

No. My energy has been used to lifted 4 big box.

I climb and climb to the top of the mountain. And finally I'm in front of the 'old campus'. My feet are aching. I looked in from the window, they're already opened the book while Koro-Sensei started to write on the board.

I don't know, there's only one question in my mind.

'What kind of punishment will Koro-Sensei be given to me?'

Ok, I was like expecting to be punished. 'No, I don't want.'

I opened the classroom door. "A-ah, I-I'm sorry, I'm late for class." I said, bowing apologetically. I don't feel anger auras Koro-Sensei.

"It's okay. Come in Kuronuma-san." He said.

"Eh? Y-you don't give me the punishment? Phew.. Thank y-"

"Aruma-chan, did you expect to get punished?" Said someone, then I looked to the sound source.

"K-karma-kun!"

"I know a suitable punishment for you, ice princess." He said.

'Wtf.. Did he called me 'ice princess'? Hate that nickname.'