25. School Trip Time (3)

a/n
Happy reading :D  

"Hey, you."

Call someone and then I looked over at the boy with a red jacket and black and white hat in his hand. His cold gaze makes me a bit surprised.

"Oh, It's you."

'Gakushuu Asano.'

.

.

.

We walked down the streets which is not so crowded. Tonight the atmosphere was cold and dark, only the street lights, vehicle lights, the lights in the store across the street, and the moon light up the night.

And of course we walked alone with an awkward atmosphere.

I walked next to the boy wearing black and white hat. I slow my step so I'm walking a little behind him. 'What the hell is this atmosphere?!'

"Where do you want to go?"

"W-what?"

"Where do you want to go?" He asked again.

I was silent confused and didn't know why we went together without knowing our destination. 'Uh, I realized that I went without telling Karma, friends or teacher.'

"Hey, didn't you hear me?! I'm asking you!" He said little snarl.

"I-I don't know."

He stopped walking and turned to me. "Don't give me that crap! Where--"

"I said I don't know! Even I don't know why you asked me to go with you in this time." I said a little snap back to him.

"Wha-- I-I didn't asked you to walk with me!"

"W-what?! Then what was that stares you gave me earlier before we walked?"

"W-what stares?!"

"Stares as if you want to go somewhere with me!" Yeah, Before we go from the small gate of the inn, he looked at me like that. Like he wants to take me to go and talk to me.

"N-no! I-I was not stared at y-you like t-that!" He stuttered with his face blushed slightly.

"What?! In that case I just go back now! You're wasting my time! Tch.. How annoying!" I said, then walking fast back to the inn. He really made me angry now.

"Huh?! W-w-wait!! No, I-I'm just kidding!" He said from behind. I still walking with lazy. "Argh, I said something wrong! It should not be like this!" He yelled at himself.

'Wait.. What was he just said?' I stopped walking and turned to him with a look that cynical. 'What was that means?' He said 'It should not be like this'. What does that means?

Is he planning this all before?

Is he just messing up with me? Oh, today makes me quite tired.  

What does he want from me?

He stopped yelling, realized that I gave him a glare. "You are really looking for trouble, huh?"

.

.

.

-Karma's POV-

"Geez, that Ice Princess went missing somewhere." I said, scratching my head. 'Oh, or maybe she had come into her room or taking a bath.'

'But, earlier when we had a dinner she wasn't there. She isn't with the girls.'