22. The School Trip

a/n
Happy reading :)  

The days go on as usual. People enjoy the weekend with activities they want. Karma had left home, perhaps to meet with Nagisa and having fun. While I filled weekend with...

Work.

Yesterday Karma told me last night could say my body temperature is warmer than usual. And "You shouldn't do a heavy activities. Just rest at home. I don't want you to faint and sick again." That's what Karma said before he went out of the house. But I felt I was fine. I just stared blankly at Karma without expression until he left the house. Then I immediately received a message from the head of AMS team and then I change into a shirt with a black ribbon at the collar and a black skirt. I dressed like I was going to school, well it's the uniform of the AMS I must wear when I go to the headquarters building.

"Hey, Kuronuma!" Someone shouted my name from behind.

"Hm? Oh, Hiroshima-senpai." It's my senior. He's the fourth rank young assassin, 16 years old.

We walked down the corridor, AMS headquarters while a little talk. Until we reached the top floor of the headquarters where all members of the top 10 young assassin team meetings, divide tasks, discuss strategies for missions and more.

"How is your mission, Kuronuma?" Asked the team leaders.

"Ah, well.."

"Well, it's impossible to kill the strange creatures at a high speed that's hard to be killed by human. The mission was supposed to be me who carry it out even though it is impossible anyway if I did. Do you need help?"

"Yeah.. Maybe if I find an information about Koro-sensei weakness, I could kill him easily." I said while my hands tidy up the papers on the table.

"Koro-sensei?"

"Ah, yes. That's his name."

An automatic door open. A fellow with a glasses say "Kuronuma-san, Imada-san called you to come to see her on the 4th floor lab now."

I nodded. "Excuse me." I rushed out of the room. I walked into the elevator and press the numeric button 4. Elevators slowly go down and stop right at the 4th floor I was slightly increase my path until I get into the private lab belonging to my teacher who called me. "Imada-sensei."

"Kuronuma-chan.. Finally you're here. Please take a seat. I'm busy preparing something for you." She said. I did as she instructed, I sit on the white chair. "Kuronuma-chan, do you remember when you were kidnapped by men who until now you call him a monster was thrust injections containing purple liquid to your neck?"

I made up my eyes, as I was interested in the subject. Then I had a little peek at something that is covered by Imada-sensei. I moved my body to the right, a little peek at what she was doing. I have no idea what is she doing.

Imada-sensei turned her chair and stood up from her seat. Immediately glanced at the object she holds now. Injections containing a clear liquid. 'Will she be sticking needles into my body and put the clear liquid into me?'

"Do you know? The purple liquid is still exist in your body. The liquid is causing you to be a forgetful and 80% likely that the liquid could slowly kill you." I was a bit surprised when Imada-sensei told me that. She showed the injections in her hand to me. "This liquid.. Ah I haven't named it. This clear liquid, I will put it into your body. This liquid will slowly eliminate the toxins in your body, probably about 2-3 months if this liquid is injected once a week, toxins in your body will disappear and your body will be free from the poison. Once your body is free of toxins, I have a present for you." She said.