10. Aruma's Past

a/n
Happy reading, readers :)

I shut my mouth to hold my sobs that will explode. I can't stand my sobs anymore. I closed my ears with both of my hands. I gritted my teeth. My eyes had tears.

"HWAAAAAAA...!!"

I had broken my promise with him. I.. I'm afraid he's mad. He'll be mad at me if he knew. I'm not ready to meet him.

"ARUMA-CHAN! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU? OPEN THE DOOR." It's Karma, he knocked on my door.

"No, leave me alone *sob sob*"

"I'm not leaving until you open the door for me."

"I'm fine, Karma-kun. Just leave me alone, I will be out of the room soon."

"You're not okay, Aruma-chan."

"..."

-Karma's POV-

"Well, I'll waiting for you in front of the door until you open the door." I said then sat down leaning on the door.

10 minutes I waited for a response from her. I waited for her to open the door for me. I'm very patient.

"Aruma-chan."

She didn't answer. But, I'm sure she heard me.

"Am I your friend?" I asked her.

"..."

"Do you know what 'friends' are for?"

"..."

"A person who when he saw his friend cry or sad, he also sad and very worried about his friend. Surely he would entertain his friend and asked his friend to tell him what made ​​his friend cry or unhappy." (a/n: Ok, I'm suck at this.-_- Admit it.) "I'm your friend, right Aruma-chan? I'm really worried you. Well, you should tell me what happen to you. I'll comfort you."

Still no answer from her.. I stand and then take steps to get down the stairs. I take a step but someone pulled my back shirt. I glanced at Aruma that pull my shirt with her head down sadly.

"Don't go." She said with a hoarse tone.

I turned around to her and then hugged her. I gently stroked her black hair.

//Aruma's Past//

-Author's POV-

The little girl with tosca t-shirt and green shorts running in the field catching a red dragonfly. She's 7 years old. She didn't have any friends because she's such a crybaby. Her character is quiet and shy. Always play with herself, alone. Although her classmates often mocked her whiny and made ​​her cry, but her character is change fast as usual. The little girl name's Kuronuma Aruma.

Aruma run after the red dragonfly. Suddenly, her feet tripped up by the roots of a large tree. Her body fell to the mud and her tosca shirt and green shorts become dirty. "Oh no.." She said sadly then crying. Some of Aruma classmates who likes mocked her saw Aruma with dirty look filled with mud.

"Oh look, this pig rolling around in the mud. Ewh, Disgusting!" A grey-haired boy looked at Aruma with disgust expression. Followed by his friends laugh at Aruma. Aruma still crying.

"As a good friend, I would bathe/clean her in fish pond." Said one of the grey-haired boy's friends. They all smiled mischievously. "Let's splash her into a fish pond!"

They dragged Aruma to the fish pond. Aruma could only cry and say "Please don't do this to me, I can not swim!! Get off me!"

Then, they throw Aruma into fish pond deep enough. Aruma not yet had time to take a breath, the whole body sinks. Aruma could not breathe. Aruma trying to swim up to take a breath. But her body like a stone of mud was thrown into the water. Aruma can see the shadows of the grey-haired boy and his friends were already gone. Aruma slowly closed her eyes.

Suddenly, an unknown-boy brings Aruma to the edge of the fish pond.

The peach-haired boy that has the same age as Aruma was sitting beside Areuma that laying on the ground. The boy was patted Aruma cheek slowly to awaken Aruma from fainting.

"Stop, Asano-kun." Said a tall man standing behind the peach-haired boy. The man is his dad. "I will take her into the car." Said his father while holding Aruma and went towards his silver car. The peach-haired boy was following his father from behind.

"Dad, is she going to be fine?" The peach-haired boy asked his father.

"Of course, we'll wait until she wakes up" his father replied.

"Where are we going?" Asked his son again.

"We're going home." Said his father named Asano Gakuho. They've arrived at Asano's house.

Asano Gakushuu. He's Asano Gakuho's son. He has short orange hair like peach that reaches to his ears and violet eyes.

His father, Gakuho dropping his son, Gakushuu and Gakuho holding Areuma until Gakushuu's room. "Take care of her until I get back from work." Gakuho said to Gakushuu. Then out of the room.

Aruma still fainted. Now she was at Gakushuu's room sleeping on Gakshuu's bed.

Gakushuu kneeling on the floor, his body straight, his hands folded on his bed. "I wonder what's your name..?" Gakushuu asked while waiting Aruma awake. Gakushuu staring at Aruma's pale face. "Well, we can be friends, right? If you're waking up, I'll take you playing football, toy cars, video games, and... Eh? Are you awake?"

Aruma opened her eyes and then change positions in bed to sitting. Aruma looked around the room, she didn't know where she is. "Where am I? I want to go home." She said, getting out of bed Gakushuu.

"Wait. W-what's your name? Etou.. Do you want to be my friend? Come on, we can play something fun. I have so many toys to play." Said Gakushuu excited to invite Aruma play.

Aruma just stared Gakushuu strange. Then, a voice popped into her mind. The voice said 'Don't. Do not make friends with that orange-haired boy, who knows he is a bad boy like classmates who bothering you, mocking you, and bullying you.'. Aruma's red eyes widened. She was afraid to Gakushuu. "A-are you a bully? P-please don't bully me o-or mocking me.. Please, I-I.." Aruma said with stuttered tone. She hiding her face with a blanket on  Gakushuu's bed. Her tears Will Come out from her red eyes.

"N-no, don't be afraid to me. I.. I'm a good boy. I'm not a bully. My father said I'm a good boy and.. I have to be nice to girl." He told Aruma that he's a good boy.

"You are not a bully, aren't you?"

"Yes! By the way, my name is Asano Gakushuu. What's your name?" He asked.

"K-Kuronuma Aruma." She answerd shyly. No one has ever met her and asked her name. Neither asking her to be friends. Gakushuu, is the first to make friends with her.

"Then , let's go to my playroom. We play toy cars. My dad just bought me a toy car. It's so cool. The car has an antenna, and to move the car by using the remote control. The car was silver like my dad's car. But my dad's car doesn't have an antenna. " Gakushuu storytelling Aruma. His hand pulling Aruma's hand to the playroom inside his house.

Aruma only silence following what was her new friend said. In the depths of her heart, there is a sense of excited and happy feelings grow in her heart. There is also a question that is on her mind. 'Is he really going to be a good friend for me? This is the first time I have a friend. He's very nice.'

.

.

.

To be continue..

a/n
Um.. To be honest I'm a little confused with the state Aruma's shirt and shorts were still dirty who already make Gakuho car seats dirty and wet, Gakushuu's bed also and Gakuho's black suit. Until she play with Gakushuu in the playroom -_- I don't know what should I do with her. If I already have an idea what I should do to her, I'll added it.

Sorry If there's a wrong words/typo. I will reread and correct any mistakes words.

Aaaanndd keep reading readers. Arigatou~