13. Aruma's Past (4)

a/n
Areuma's father name: Yuusuke

Happy reading, readers XD

"Kuro-chan?"

"Eh? Gaku-kun. What are you doing here?" Asked Aruma while she walking toward Gakushuu.

"I'm just looking around what's in this building. How about you?"

"Same. Ever since I first came here, I am very curious what's behind the tall fence. And now, the fence is gone." Said Aruma while continuing to trace the hall and the room in the old building. "Come on, Gaku-kun. We explore an old building. Imagine we're in adventure, this is adventure! Yeeeaayy!"

Then they explore through an old building as they play.

"Oh, yeah Gaku-kun. In three weeks again, my class will have the Cinderella for the festival of culture." Said Aruma excited.

"Oh, yeah? Wow. Who will be roleplaying as Cinderella? Are you roleplaying as Cinderella?" Asked Gakushuu.

Aruma's face turned out to be sad. "No, I'm just playing as a rat. I'd love to play as Cinderella. But, one of my friend's selected plays to be Cinderella. Yeah, because she's beautiful. While me, deserve to be a rat. My friends say that I don't deserve to be Cinderella." Said Aruma.

"Kuro-chan, don't be sad. Kuro-chan also deserve to be Cinderella because you're beautiful like Cinderella." Gakushuu said as he comfort Aruma.

"Have you watched Cinderella in the movies?" Ask Aruma.

"Yes. A couple of weeks ago I and my family went watch Cinderella in the movies."

"There are scenes that I like in that movie. First, the scene when fairy godmother transforming Cinderella was so beautiful in the blue dress. I also sometimes dream of want to be beautiful like her. Second, the scene where Cinderella comes to the dance party. All the people who are at the dance party saw Cinderella very impressed. Especially the Prince Charming is waiting for Cinderella to dance with him. I want like feel they are being considered me. Third, the scene when they dance beautifully in the middle of the prom. I want to be able to dance but I'm not talented for a dance." Aruma said storytelling Gakushuu."Actually, I don't have to be beautiful, smart and talented like that."

Gakushuu just quietly hearing Aruma storytelling. Only this time Aruma talked about her heart's content and Aruma expectations that don't match with her reality.

.

.

.

Gakushuu had returned to his home after playing around with Areuma. It's 03.00 am. Aruma who just brought Gakushuu straight down the mountain climb back up the mountain to continue exploring old building that had just Aruma and Gakushuu explored.

Aruma go into the old building. She walked down the hallway of the old building. On the left and right there are some rooms were still empty. Aruma walk to the end of the old building, Aruma see one empty room there was a boy was standing toward the window. Because Aruma's footsteps sound, the boy turned back to see Aruma.

It's Karma Akabane, The red-haired boy.

"Karma-kun?" Aruma walked over Karma. "What are you doing here?"

"E-eh? Um.. I.. I was practicing a dance for drama Cinderella later, but Kiyomi-chan isn't here so I'm confused about practice with who.." Karma said as he rubbed his nape embarrassed. (a/n: I asked myself, why is he shy? I do not know :v)