8. The New Start

a/n
Happy reading, readers! :)

I opened my eyes slowly, sunlight coming through the window made ​​me get up from my bed.

'Uh, where am I?'

'This isn't my room.'

'Oh yes, I 'm staying right at Aeuma's house. Oh I'm forgetful.'

I got out of the room, my eyes were immediately look at Aruma who was preparing breakfast in the kitchen. I walked towards her.

"Ohayou, Aruma-chan."

"Oh it's you Bakarma-kun, ohayou gozaimasu."

'What's with the nickname she called for me.'

"What're you doing Aruma-chan?" I asked.

"I'm making pancakes for our breakfast." She said as she put the ingredients into a large bowl of pancake batter.

"Heh~ Let me help you." I said. I took a big spoon to stir the cake batter.

Aruma put the ingredients into the large bowl while I stirred. Then we cook it. We make 4 layers of pancakes. Two layers for me and two layers for her. We put the pancakes on each plate. Then we add the toppings according to individual taste.

I add strawberry jam on top of the pancakes. I write on my pancakes with strawberry jam.
'B - A- K - A- R - U - M - A :p'

I laughed at what I had done. It seems Aruma realized that I write her name with a 'BAKA' word in front of her name. She destroyed my writing that made of from strawberry jam with her spoon.

I pouted.

She stuck out her tongue.

"Tch.."

We ate in the dining room like last night.

"After breakfast, I'll take you home, K?" She said, putting the pieces of pancake into her mouth.

I just stay quiet.

To be honest I already feel at home here.

"Ah, you're awake, Mika-chan. Hungry? I'll feed you." Aruma said, while taking.. cat food?

I looked around the floor, There's a black cat sitting cutely requesting a cat food to eat.

"Here you go, Mika-chan." Aruma feed the black cat named Mika.

"Is this your cat?" I asked.

"Yes. But, not just mine. This cat has two owners." She answered.

"Two owners?" I confused.

"Ah nevermind." She said while sitting in front of me then continuing her breakfast.

I've finished my breakfast. Then I walked to the black sofa to sit. I took the TV remote to turn the TV on.

-Aruma's POV-

Today is Saturday. I'll take Karma went home. After finishing breakfast, I cleaned the dirty dishes. Then, I go upstairs take a shower and get ready to take Karma to his house.

I wore a plain white T-shirt with a gray cardigan and shorts the same color as my cardigan. I let my long black hair hung neatly. Then I take my sling bag.

'I wonder if his parents are worried about him?'

I went downstairs. Karma was sitting on a black sofa while watching TV.
"Come on Karma-kun, I'm ready." I said.

"Ready? Ready for what?" He asked.

"I'm ready to take you back to your home Karma-kun." I said as I turned off the TV with remote TV.