29. Akihiro Indigo

a/n
Happy reading :D

-Karma's POV-

Finally, the time has arrived.

After school.

Why am I so nervous?

"Karmaaa! Ganbatte!!"

"You can do it! Okuda-san is a good girl!"

"Hey Karma! Steal her first ki--"

"Don't shout like that! That would make them awkward, stupid."

"Hah... Why are they very noisy? Never mind, just ignore them." I said to Okuda.

"Eh? Did they want to join us?" She said looking back.

"No, no.. They're fine."

"DON'T FORGET THE KI--"

"Shit.. I-ignore them, Okuda-san. Let's quicken our steps." I said, automatically put my arm around her and walking away. After a quick walk through the gates of the school, we slow down our steps. "Ah sorry, are you tired?"

"Y-yeah a little."

"Why are you smiling?"

She shrugged. Then we started to walk towards our destination. We talked, of course. I never thought that the atmosphere wasn't awkward as I thought. Thank God. She made me comfortable talking to her. And it turns out she is 'a talk active' although she looks shy in class.

What we will do is go to the bookstore to buy a book, then to the cafe. There we will read the books that we bought and exchange books. And then maybe if there's time left over we could go to the movies? Why not?

.

.

.

-Aruma's POV-

I took her cell phone vibrating out of my bag. Then open the messages.

  ---------------- Maehara Hiroto ----------------

"Hey, I and my friends
will visit your house
after school.
Are you at home?" 02:34

  02.34 "What?"
02:34 "Yes"

"Good. On my way~" 02:34
"Wait for me.." 02:34

02:34 "Okay"

-------------------------------------------------------

'Shit, I'm still inside the building.'

I ran down the stairs, faster than the elevator. And finally I got out of the building. The highway is very crowded so it will be faster if I just run. Seriously?

Huh... I should have said 'wait a minute' or 'I'm still on the way to go home.' stupid.

"Ah, the train... No--" I miss the train.

"Haaahhh..." I sighed. I took a few steps back and dropped my body onto the bench. 'Do I have to run to my home?' No, no.

My feelings now make me like a freak. I growled. Then leaning, don't know what to do.

"Excuse me."

I glanced at the sound source. I am speechless.

"Um.. Need help?" Said the boy while rubbing his slightly curly and neat copper colored hair.