3. Deja vu (2)

a/n
Happy reading :)

I follow the sound source.

Then I saw Aruma was singing while playing the guitar.

-Aruma's POV-

I'm starting to play the guitar and singing. I'm gonna sing a song moumoon - Hello, shooting-star. That song always reminds me of that sweet memory that has been forgotten.

Taiyou ga sasu
Tozashita mabuta no
Uragawa ni
Akai zanzou
Kawa no kaban ni, Note to to Pen wo
Saa arukidasou..

Kaite mo kaite mo
Kirei ni naranai
Eranda enogu ni
Tsumi wa nai..
Kinou no yonaka ni
Mita nagareboshi
Mada oboeteiru
I was waiting for...

When I was singing the Reff part, I remembered of that day.

That was the day of my birthday to eight years. The boy gave me 3 balloon colours. I am very happy. Then he pop the balloon that just he gave a second ago. I cry but then he put up a beautiful red bracelet color on my wrist.

Then I hugged him happily.

Hello, shooting-star
Hello, shooting-star again
Matteita yo
Yume wo miru ano ko wa zutto
Koko ni iru no, ah ah
Ano hi no mama, ah ah

Another memory comes into my memory. I look out the window.

Vague, the sky looks dark with a glitters. It looks a little girl pulled the hand's boy to the field with yellow flowers and white flowers growing in the field. Then the girl told the boy to sleep on the field followed by the girl.

Both of them was surprised to see the beautiful sky with glitters. There are fireworks, dancing beautifully. They watched the fireworks together.

Hello, shooting-star
Hello, shooting-star again
Matteiru yo
Yume wo miru no wo yamenaide
Naiteite mo, ah ah
Warattete mo, ah ah
Mata hikatte

Sono hitomi wo
Jitto nagameru..
Sukitooru
Kono sekai ga utsuru..
Sora wo miagete
Yasuragu you na
Sonna iro da ne..

I kept singing while playing the guitar.

Another memory comes into my memory.

The little girl want to make friendship promise with her best friend. Then the little boy promised that he will take care of the little girl and always love her. And then the little girl promised not to forget her friendship with the boy when if they split up.

'Promise me?'

'Yes, I promise'

Subete wa kotoba de
Arawashi kirenai
Kimi yori kirei na
Iro wa nai..

My tears go down from my eyes. My tears are falling down.

Kimi wo oto ni shite
Kanaderaretara
Sekai ga odoroku
Hikaru zan--'OSHIETE OSHIETE YO SONO'

My cellphone rang signifying the call in. My ringtone song is 'TK - unravel', ruined my singing.

Quickly I answered the call was from my bodyguard.

-The Red Haired Boy's POV-

Very quickly, I'm hiding behind the wall.

From the last I'm standing in front of the door watching Aruma singing while playing a guitar. I was so hypnotized by her beautiful voice.

Until the ringtone song 'TK - unravel' indicate a call from her cellphone. I was surprised and quickly hiding behind the wall between the staff room and the door of the empty room.

I decided to get out from the old campus.

I was walking out then..

'Wait for her to get out from the old campus.' I stopped for a moment then think. 'She don't know my name yet, right?'

I'm waiting for her in front of a big tree.

-Author's POV-

Aruma ended a call from her bodyguard.

Before Aruma leave the room and a black guitar, she looked at the black guitar still covered with dust and then took a handkerchief from her bag. She went to the toilet to wet her handkerchief with water. She's back to the empty room and clean the black guitar from the dust.

"Where is she?" Red haired said.

And finally, the girl who he waiting for out from the old building. The red haired came up to her.

The redhead walk beside Aruma. Aruma doesn't notice that there's someone walk next to her. Her head straight ahead.

"Konnichiwa, Aruma-chan." Say the redhead.

Aruma look at him turn her head to the right and saw a redhead boy. "Konnichiwa." Said Aruma then turn her head back straight to her way home.

"Karma Akabane. Nice to meet you Aruma-chan." The redhead introduce himself.

"Yes, nice to meet you too." said Aruma coldly.

'Seriously, this girl is very cold.'

"How was your day?" Ask a redhead named Karma.

"Good." Aruma answered. 'Ugh, now the redhead walk beside me. I don't feel comfortable.'

'Karma Akabane, huh?'

All the way down from the mountains. No one of the two of them opened the conversation.

Karma finally opens his mouth. "Um ... Aruma-chan?"

"Yes?"

"You're very good at playing the guitar. Since when did you learn play guitar, Aruma-chan?"

"Heh-" Aruma was shocked and stopped walking. 'How did he know if I can play the guitar?!'

Karma still walking while Aruma still in the back standing with a expression of shocked and blushing slightly.

"I'm so surprised to see you playing the guitar." Said Karma.

'It could be. He saw me playing the guitar while I'm singing in the empty room? Ah I'm ashamed!'

Aruma run to Karma that already far in front of her. Then try to walk beside him.

"Um ... Y-yeah, I learned guitar since I'm 9 years old. H-how do you know that I can play guitar?" Said Aruma while blushed.

"You don't need to know."

"Wha-" Aruma stares at Karma.

He just smiling.

Silence.

"D-did you peeking me while I'm at the empty room?" Ask Aruma.

Karma nodded then smirk.

Aruma face is all red.

"Are you blushing? Oh, how cute." Aruma pinched Karma really hard. "Oowww.. Aruma-chan it's hurt."

"Tch.."

They are walking on the train station. Aruma get home with the train. Karma brought her to the train station. "Then I'm gonna leave now. Bye." Said Aruma then turned to the entrance to the train.

"Aruma-chan."

Aruma turn her body to Karma. Then raise her eyebrows. "Hm?"

"I like your voice."

"T-thanks.." Aruma blushed. Then turned toward entrance and walked into the train.

.

.

.

To be continue..