21. "Do I enjoy my life?"

a/n

Happy reading!

"I'm sorry I made you worry. As an apology, you may do anything from me."

"Anything?"

"..."

-Aruma's POV-

"..."

"Eh?" I frowned and opened my eyes wide, trying to remember what have I said. 'What the hell have I said?!'. Karma is still a few steps behind me. I don't know what expression that Karma made, I don't want to see it. "Ah~ N-nevermind. Forget it!" I said as I continue walking fast. 'Did I say something strange?'

"Hmh.. I don't understand what did you said. But I'll think about it again." He said suddenly had walked beside me. He put his hands behind his head. "This is too sudden, y'know."

"Huh?" I'm trying to remember again what did just I said. 'Why am I so forgetful?'

"Rarely you say that to me. It wasn't like you." He said glanced at me. Then poking my cheek.

"To be honest, I.. don't know what did just I said..." I said while getting rid of Karma's index finger on my cheek.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong with you? Should we go to the doctor?" He muttered confused as he pinched my cheek and hit my forehead, slowly.

"Aww! Itai.." I screamed in pain.

"Are you okay? Your cheeks are red."

"It's because you pinched my cheeks, stupid."

"But no, seriously. Your face look pale."

My view fades and I felt dizzy. Then my body collapsed on someone's arm.

.

.

.

-Author's POV-

"Nagisa, I'm really worry about Karma-kun and Aruma-chan. Where are they?" Said Kayano walking beside Nagisa.

Nagisa closes his umbrella then took his cell phone in his jacket pocket. "I don't know. I'll call him." He contacted The redhead. He put his cell phone on his ears, hoping the call answered. While waiting for an answer, they walked toward the apartment where Nagisa stay. "Hah... I hope they're okay."

"Ne, Nagisa. I wonder why Karma-kun was really worried about Aruma-chan."

Nagisa tilted his head up, see the clear sky after rain. "Karma-kun said he don't want to lose someone he loves." He said.

"Someone.. he loves?"

Nagisa nodded then look at Kayano. "He was really worried about Aruma-chan. He don't want anything bad happen to her and he don't want to lose her."

"... M-moshi moshi." Finally, a hoarse voice heard by Nagisa's ear.

"Karma-kun! How are you? Are you okay?" Kayano immediately turned to Nagisa and put her ear to Nagisa's cell phone.

"... I'm fine." Nagisa and Kayano sigh in relief. "Thank goodness.." Said Kayano, smiling. "But I'm a bit of trouble here.." Said Karma again.

"Eh? What happen?!" Asked Nagisa and Kayano at the same time.

"... I've found her. But she was in a bad condition. She just fainted and now I took her home."

"O-okay, I'm on my way to her home." Nagisa end the call. "Let's go, Kayano."

.

.