4. Curious

a/n
Happy reading :)

-Aruma's POV-

I walk to school with lazy. My eyes are still reluctant to open the eyes with wide. Yesterday I got a call from my bodyguard. He said if I have to follow a meeting with assasin class S. The meeting was over at 21:30. I'm really, really tired.

By the way. I live alone in a big house. My parents died when I was 8 years old. My parents money are much enough. I use the money to survive till I die.

Oh yes.. I remembered something. When I was 7 years old with my bestfriend, I put an orange box under the floor that in a small room.

'I wonder where the orange box is?'

'I had forgotten what was in that orange box'

To be sure the room was in the 'old campus'

Then later, I'll check it out. Hoping the orange box is still exist.

Finally I arrived at class. I get a 'good morning' greetings from my friends.

"Ohayooo. Aruma-chan!"

.

.

.

It's training time. There are Karasuma-sensei will train us in the field.

"Keep reading the movements of your target, focus on the movements of the target. Predict your targets moves. If you all do that, you'll block off every last one of his escape routes!" Said Karasuma-sensei.

All students 3-E's will get a turn to attack Karasuma-sensei. The class 3-E trying to hit Karasuma-sensei with a rubber knife but Karasuma-sensei has always avoided.

'It's my turn to attack'

I'm standing in front of Karasuma-sensei take the starting position to attack. All students 3-E see me and Karasuma-sensei.

I'm starting to attack him quickly.

The first attack. I missed.

The two also don't hit.

The third. I missed.

So until I'm tired. I have attacked it quickly but Karasuma-sensei more quickly dodge my attack.

The 3-E was surprised to see me and Karasuma-sensei action.

Then Karasuma cellphone ring. A call came in. Karasuma-sensei received a call then go while talking in the call.

I sat on the sidelines field while drinking mineral water. Then I washed my face from a sweat with a small towel.

Someone stands up in front of me. I looked up to the top.

I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

"I'm very interested to fight you, Aruma-chan. Your move are very fast." Said Karma.

"So ...?" I'm confused.

"Fight me."

"I don't know what're you talking about." I'm not interested to fight with him. I just heading off to find the fresh air.

Karma followed me from behind. I'm subjecting my body to avoid attacks from behind . Then quickly I nudged his foot with my right foot. He fell to the ground. He's in pain.

"Come on Aruma-chan. Don't be shy." Said Karma.

I stared at him for a moment. "Well if that's what you want. Let's do it." I stuck out my hand to help him up.