7. Date

a/n
Happy reading, readers :)

-Aruma's POV-

"So.. Hiroto-kun, where are we going?" I asked Maehara.

"Ehm.. Well.. Let's see." He looked confused.

"Oh! Let's go to the Game Land!" I said, pointing to a place to play games and such. I'm very excited. I ran to that place. "Come on Hiroto-kun!"

We entered the place called 'Game Land'. There's a lot of games to play. We went to a big gaming machine. The game engine is made up of the big screen and in the front there are two big guns.

"Wanna play this game?" He asked. We're already in front of the big gaming machine. This game called 'Gun and Blood'.

"Yes! Let's play."

We took a gun on the front of the big screen. We took a position to shoot the terrorist who becomes our enemy in the game.

We enjoyed playing 'Gun and Blood'. We occasionally laugh because of something silly. Maehara accidently shot soldier's ass of our team, untill the soldier was killed.

"Okay, stop shooting on his ass, Hiroto-kun. Let's play seriously until we win." I told him..

.

.

.

-Karma's POV-

I'm and Isogai are stalking Aruma and Maehara. Now they're playing in the 'Game Land'. Isogai and I disguised as a strangers. I was wearing a black hat lent by Isogai. He was wearing a black jacket and covered his head with a hoodie. He secretly take a photo of Aruma and Maehara.

To be honest, I'm jealous. Maehara has made Aruma, The Ice Princess laugh.

"Hey, you'd better help me take a picture of them." Said Isogai as he nudged me with his elbow.

I'm just rolled my eyes.

-Author's POV-

"YEAAYY! WE WON!" Aruma and Maehara won the game. They're do the high-five. "Victory~"

Maehara and Aruma out of 'Game Land'. They're having fun there. Then, they go to the clothes shop, to the bookstore and other places that fun.

"Hungry?" Maehara asked.

"Nah, I'm not so hungry." said Aruma. Then her eyes widened after she turn her head to the left, she saw a Food Truck selling an ice cream with many flavors.

"Ice cream?" Maehara asked Aruma.

Aruma nodded and smiled showing her white teeth.

They go to the Food Truck that selling an ice cream to buy an ice cream.

"Woah~ There's so many option, I don't know what to choose!" Aruma said while looking down at the list of the flavors.

"It's up to you, it's my treat." Maehara said.

"Yeaayy! Okay then I'll choose the yogurt ice cream with a strawberry toppings on it." Aruma said happily.

"Okay then I'll choose the mint ice cream with a marshmallow toppings on it." Maehara said while he ordered his order.

Aruma already taken a seat for herself and Maehara. Maehara came with two ice cream on his hand. Maehara sit in front Aruma. They eat ice cream, also they both share an ice cream.

They looked like a couple.

Karma and Isogai are still stalking Maehara and Aruma. Isogai take a photo of Maehara and Aruma while they both eating an ice cream. And Karma look jealous. He gritted his teeth.