16. "Hey, you."

a/n
Happy reading :D

"Why? Who is he?" Karma asked as he take a seat beside me in the train.

"What?"

"You said earlier."

"What is it?" I asked in confuse.

Karma slapped his forehead. "*sigh* You said, every time you look at me you always remember someone. Then, I'm asking you, why? And who is he?"

"O-Oh.." 'Why didn't I focus today? What's wrong with me?' "Um... I.. Don't know and I.. Can't remember who is he." 'I wonder why. Ah never mind. Please don't talk to me. I'm not in a good mood and not focus.' I sighed.

I saw Karma shook his head. "Weird."

I'm just ignore him.

Finally we got to the front gate of the school. I looked around the Kunugigaoka school environment. It feels rarely I go for a walk in the main school building. There are no students I knew in the main school building except 3-E class. I only know the principal of Kunugigaoka school. The last time I toured the school was when I first got into this school with the school principal.

My eyes glanced at the green board which has several paper taped to the surface. "Karma, I want to look there for a while." I said, pointing toward the green board. Then we walked toward the green board and read every sentence contained in the paper taped to the green board. 'This... Is diagram ranked of grade 3 students of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Hmm.. Who gets the first rank?' I highlight my eyes from bottom to top to look at the name that gets 1st ranked. 'Asano Gakushuu from 3-A class. I don't know who is he. He excelled in all subjects.' I highlight my eyes to the students that included ranking of 5th to 1st. 'Akabane Karma, he gets 4th. Wow.. I'm impressed.'

"Where is your name? There isn't your name." Karma asked.

"Hmm... Isn't this diagram last year's rankings? While we were still in 2nd grade?" I asked back.

"Excuse me." Someone said from behind, it seems I and Karma block the view of someone who wants to look to the green board.

Immediately I looked back as I stepped to the left, "Oh, gomen." I glanced at his face. His violet eyes looking at me. 'Wait.. Is he the boy who took my orange box a week ago? I don't want to see his ugly face. I hate him' I looked away from him. "Tch."

"Ne, Aruma, let's go to class." Said Karma.

"Uh.. Yeah.." I glanced at Karma who is next to the orange-haired boy. Automatically I can see him still looking at me. 'Shit, why he kept looking at me?!'. "Let's go." I whirled around and took steps to walk. But suddenly, someone holding my wrist so I stop my steps and looked back.

"Hey, you." He said as I see his face with his violet eyes looked at me sharply. 'I want to stab his eyes.'

*ding dong ding dang* The bell rang signaling the students to get into their classes because the lessons will start in a minute.

"Let her go, Asano. Don't make any problem with us." Said Karma as he releasing my hand from the strange boy. I think his name's Asano. "Let's go to class. Don't let us be late just because he held your hand." Then he pulled my left hand while walking away from Asano.

Once I looked back at the orange-haired boy. Seen from his face, looks like he wanted to talk to me. If it's true, I'm sure he wants to talk about yesterday.

"Give back my orange box!"

"No way! H-hey don't you dare touch the box."

"This has nothing to do with you. I know all about that orange box. I know what's in it. You don't know anything about the box. Give it to me!"