27. School Trip Time (5): The Real You

a/n
Happy reading~

-Gakushuu's POV-

"Argh, damn it! Why are these idiots here?!"

"I'm bored, Asano-chan~" Sakakibara spoiled as he hung on my arm. It was disgusting.

"You know, Asano? I forgot my brilliant idea to win her heart last night~" Said Teppei as he hung on my other arm. "It was Seo's fault because he didn't remind me! While he had promised to help me in my plan!"

"What?! Besides, I'm not sure the plan would succeed! What if you slipped and accidentally throws out the candle so that the candle fell right on her head and then her hair on fire?!" Seo said defensively.

"Of course not! Don't think negatively!"

"What the hell are you guys talking about?!"

"Asano-chan~"

"GET OFF!!" I yelled.

"Hey, stop it People pay attention to you!" Said Koyama, trying to stop us.

"Ugh, fuck..! How embarrassing!" I bowed my head and slapped my forehead. I immediately turned around, and continue walking around Maruyama Park. And I don't care about 4 idiots followed me behind. Why would I be friends with them? How could I? (a/n: -_-?)

"What was your plan anyway?" Asked Koyama.

"I will confess my feelings with a bouquet of flowers and candles to add the romantic atmosphere."

"Pffftt..." I shut my mouth, trying not to laugh and how sorry I am friends with him. (a/n: -_-)

"Ne, Asano. Look!" Sakakibara tapped my shoulder and show me some photos on his cell phone. "It's Aruma-chan  when she was a junior high school grade 1. And this is her when she was grade 2."

"Huh?" I took his cell phone and saw her picture was being lined up following the PE lesson with her white shirt and red shorts. I raised my eyebrow to Sakakibara.

"What?" He confused. "I got this from my friend that was in the same school with Aruma-chan."

"Oh."

"What??"

"What?"

"I thought you want the picture."

"No. I'm not a pervert like you."

"I'm so regret showing this to you."

"You should go to the rehabilitation."

"Fuck you."

"Anyway, yesterday I hadn't asked for the key to her." I said, open a conversation.

"Why? You didn't see her?"

"No."

"Then?"

"When we started talking she wasn't serious. She kept messing with me. And when I'm going to talk seriously, my dad called me and then she was gone." I explained.

"But it was not the right time. Why did you take her out in the night like that? You should see her on a day like this." He replied.

"But you know? It's hard to talk to her if  there's Karma on her side. You know how close they are. We never saw them split up."

"Do you remember when your dad took her to your house?" 

"It was the creepiest thing that my dad did." I never thought my dad brought her to my house. Well, it is indeed a good attitude and deeds. But in generally, we should be brought her to the hospital and contacted her parents, not bring it into the house and take her home and make her parents worry.