11. Aruma's Past (2)

a/n
By the way, I changed the age of Aruma and Gakushuu to 7 years.
Happy reading :)

Aruma see Gakushuu are currently playing silver toy car. Aruma's red eyes follow the movements of a silver car. It's the first time Aruma see a toy car that is driven using a remote control.

"Do you want to try?" Gakushuu asked while giving Aruma remote control.

"N-no, I can not play it. I'm afraid that if I play it, your toy car will broken because of me." Aruma answered softly and carefully.

"Well, then let's play another game." Gakushuu said. He stood up then go to his room to take a big white blanket. Then come back to the playroom. He move the table at the corner of the playroom to the middle of the playroom. He put some pillows under the table. Then he put a white blanket on the table until the table surface covered by a blanket. Part of a blanket covering the hole between the legs of the table. He took a couple of blocks toys to be in place on a table whose surface is covered by a white blanket that didn't fall off the table. Now the table was like a plain tent. "Done! Now take the toys do you like from the shelves. Then go into this tent. We'll play in this tent." He said, then take his blue robot toy in the floor.

Aruma take the lion doll from the shelves, then go into the tent.
"Etou.. Can I take this doll?" Aruma ask while her hand holding a lion doll.

"Of course, come in."

Inside the tent in the dark lit only by flashlights. They talk many things. Aruma really enjoy the topic discussed by herself and Gakushuu.

"You know what, you're really a good boy, I think you're a bad boy like my classmates." Aruma said, hugging the lion doll.

"Eh? Your classmate?"

"Yes, they're always bothering me and mocking me! I hate them."

"So, do you have a friend in class?" Asked Gakushuu. Aruma turned into a sad face.

"No, I wish I had a lot of friends like you." Aruma said. The spirit in her face was down. Gakushuu smiled then says "But don't worry. You already have a friend, that's me. I will always be your friend."

Aruma smiling happy. Finally there's someone who want to be friends with her.

"Oh yeah, let's make the nickname of each call, as I call my friends with different nickname." Gakushuu said excitedly. Aruma little confused. "I'll call you... Umm.. Kuro-chan?"

"'Kuro-chan'? Why?" Aruma asking why.

"Your last name is 'Kuronuma', I remove the 'numa' then left 'Kuro' so I'm gonna call you 'Kuro-chan'. Do you like it?" Said Gakushuu explained.

"Yes, I like it!!" Aruma very happy to get a nickname from her friend.

"So, what's my nickname for me?" He asked.

"Gaku-kun!"

"Gaku-kun?"

"Yes, I remove the 'shuu' on your first name. Do you like it?" Said Aruma smiling.

"Yes! It's a cool name. My name's just like my favorite character from Dragon Ball. The character name's Goku, while my name's Gaku. I love it!" Gakushuu really like the nickname that created by Areuma. Areuma smiled happily.

*knock knock

Someone knocked on the playroom door.

"Kuronuma-san?"

Aruma and Gakushuu out of the tent. Housemaid was standing in front of the door.

"Hai?" Aruma answered.