2

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV 

"What?! Only two people need someone to share their apartment with? What is this?" I groaned as I checked the noticeboard. "One girl and one boy."

"Woah, but look how much money she is asking for the apartment? Who has this much money to pay for a rent?" Alisha gasped and pointed at the numbers.

"That's true, I can't afford it." I was disappointed, "But isn't living with a boy kind of weird?"

"At least go there and check the flat. It could be nice!" Pauline encouraged me.

"Yeah, you don't have to worry about the boy. You can always lock yourself to your room and only go out if you need something to eat." Alisha shrugged.

"But what if I don't make friends with the boy?" I frowned, "Wouldn't that be a bit awkward?"

"Oh c'mon! You can make friends with anyone!" Alisha said like it was an obvious thing.

"I guess.. Should I go there after school?" I was not convinced about this, "Can you guys come with me?"

"I can't, I have to babysit my brother." Pauline said, and I switched my gaze to Alisha, hoping she would come.

"Nope, I'm sorry." She shook her head. "We have guests coming over and I have to help my mom clean the house."

"What ever, like I need you guys anyways." I joked and we heard how the bell rang. It was time to go to class.  

I had biology next which was okay. I kinda liked it.

I took my book out of my locker. Before I could shut my locker, somebody's hand slammed against the locker next to mine.

I flinched and turned around immediately. I was frightened.

And guess who it was.

Jack Martin. What did he want?

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

I just huffed and turned around to shut my locker.

"So what's up?" He asked, leaning against the lockers.

I looked around. No, there wasn't anybody else around, so he was talking to me.
But why?

"Erm.." I did not know what to say. "Why are you even talking to me?" I finally got the words out and started walking to class.

"Looks like you don't have any friends, and my mom taught me that I should be friends with everyone." He shrugged and walked beside me.

"Yea right. I have much better friends than you." I snorted. I noticed how some of the students were starting to stare at us. They probably thought I was his next target. 

"Yea right." He repeated my words, "So what are you doing tonight?"

"Not your concern." I rolled my eyes. Why couldn't he just leave me alone.

"Oh someone is grumpy."

"So what do you want?" I was bored because the conversation wasn't clearly going anywhere.

"Just wondering if you were busy tonight." He smirked and his eyes were roaming over my body, again.

Ew. "Look I'm not interested in you, so you can just leave me alone."