18

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

Weston kissed me back.

It lasted good four seconds, but then he got pushed away, by none other than Jack of course.

"Emily what the hell?" Jack shouted at me. 

"What Jack?"

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He said through gritted teeth and I could see his anger rising. 

"Well what did it look like?" 

Instead of answering, Jack turned to Weston, "And what the hell is wrong with you man? You didn't have to kiss her back." 

He took a step forward, "And you. Why did you even kiss him?"

Well he sure was asking many questions..

"Maybe I like him?" I replied with my sassy voice.

"That's bullshit." Jack snorted. "You know nothing about him!"

"Oh yes I do."

"Oh so he told you how he had sex with a teacher from our school? And because of that, she was fired." Jack said smiling. But his smile wasn't the genuine happy smile. It was a bit scary.

"That's old news Jack." Weston rolled his eyes.
"You haven't probably told her how you fucke.."

"Shut your mouth man." Jack warned, raising his voice once again.

"What ever, the important thing is, instead of spending time with her, you were just smoking and hanging out with random people!" Weston growled. 

"Random people? I always hang out with them when I'm at the party." Jack huffed, clenching his fists. 

"Then why did you even invite me here? If you knew you were going to hang out with them and ditch me?" I asked, getting angrier at him.

"I don't know, I shouldn't have invited you." Jack spat, "You are always so clingy."

"What the hell?" I took a step back, "You're an idiot." 

Jack laughed his sarcastic laugh, "Aw how sweet of you."

"Jack you have no right to come between us, when all this time I've been looking for you and when I finally found you, what do I see?" I paused to catch my breath. "There you were smoking and hanging out with random girls!"

"So now I can't have any fun?" Jack snorted, rolling his eyes.

"That's not what I said."

"Well you made it sound like that. Fuck." He had no right to be mad at me.

"Jack listen to me. You are the one who told me to come here, so we could have fun. You are the one who left me as soon as we got here. And you are the one who kissed a random girl!"

"Dana. Her name is Dana. She isn't a stranger to me. That's what matters." 

"That's what matters to you huh? What about me?" I sounded really selfish, but to be honest, I didn't really care at that moment.