19

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

It was Monday again and I was walking to my second period. Last weekend was really fun, if you didn't count me and Jack fighting. I had talked to Ava earlier this morning and she had said her mother was so mad, because two of her favorite vases had broken. I guess she won't be throwing parties any time soon...

It was time for my english class. I stepped in to the classroom and searched for Jack but he hadn't arrived yet. I sat to my regular place and took my books out. 

"Are you free today?" Someone sat next to me.

"Oh, hi Jack." I smiled at him. He was wearing a cute dark blue beanie and his brown hair was showing under it.

"I thought we could go eat after school." He said.

"Why?" I raised my brows.

"Why?" Jack chuckled, "Because I thought it would be nice?"

"Oh, yeah, sure why not." I shrugged. So he was really trying to be nice?

"Cool." Jack took his books out. I was surprised, because he usually forgot them home, and that's why he wasn't teacher's favorite student. "Do you want to pick the place?"

"No, you can pick it." I smiled and yawned after that.

"You're tired?" Jack chuckled. 

"Yeah." I nodded. I didn't sleep well because I kept thinking how you didn't apologize your kiss with Dana.. 

I was not going to let him know how much it bothered me. Jack would probably see me as a jealous psycho. 

"Em?" Jack nudged me.

I snapped my head towards him, "Huh?"

"Did you hear what I said?" 

"Y-yes?"

"So it's okay for you?"

What was he talking about?

"What?"

Jack rolled his eyes, "So you didn't hear me. I asked if it was okay if we went straight after school?"

I blushed a bit, "Oh, yeah that sounds good." 

- - - 

The school day was finally over and Jack was driving us to the food place he had picked. I looked forward to that, because we usually just spent time in our place.  

"So I thought that we would go to this place called Tony's tortillas. The food is amazing there." Jack said while focusing on the road. 

"I've never heard of it?" I chuckled, "Are you sure the food is good?"

"Yes, the owner is an old man called Tony and I've been there like hundreds of times." Jack assured me while looking for a parking space.

Jack opened the door for me and we both walked in. The place was quite small but really nicely decorated and the waiters were all wearing the same white aprons. 

"They have the best tortillas here." Jack said while guiding us to a free table. 

A brunette waitress came and handed us our menus. 

"What do you usually get?" I asked while eyeing the menu.

"I usually get two tortillas with grilled chicken and extra guacamole."   

"Extra guacamole? I can't stand the taste of it." 

"Are you crazy?" 

"Guacamole tastes horrib-" I tried but Jack interrupted me.

"First I hear you like pineapples on pizza and now this?" 

I laughed out loud.

"Guacamole is the best thing ever invented!" Jack was looking at me like I had lost my mind.

"Yeah, no. I'm just gonna get nachos and a small burrito." 

"Burritos have guacamole too, you know." Jack grinned. "Please taste it, I promise it will be good." 

I rolled my eyes, "Fine." I had tried it like million times but I could do it again just to prove Jack how bad it tasted. 

We ordered our food and I noticed how our waitress was clearly interested in Jack. She had been staring at him the whole time.

"You have an admirer." I chuckled.

"I do? Who?" Jack asked and took a sip of his Fanta.

That was another thing I didn't like. I never drank Fanta because it tasted so weird. 

"The brunette waitress." 

Jack turned around and looked for her. "Well, she's not bad looking." 

"She is pretty I admit." I nodded, "You two would make a great couple." I chuckled.

"She's a bit too old for me don't you think?"

"No, I mean she could be your mom, but if we let that slide, then you two would fit perfectly together."

"Ew what the heck Em." Jack laughed. "Maybe she's not that cute after all."

Our food finally came and Jack watched carefully as I took my first bite. 

"Well? Is it good?"

"Eh, I'm still not a big fan of guacamole. The taste of it is so strong." 

"Yeah, right. You love it, you just won't admit it." Jack said, mouth full of food.

After a while I got bored of the taste of it and handed it over to Jack. He ate it gladly. 

"The nachos are good though." I tried to make him feel better about the fact that the burrito wasn't that good.

Jack smiled at me, "You're cute."

I blushed, "What do you mean?" 

"You just are." He said, "Let's get going."

"Do you usually come here with the boys?" I asked as we walked to his car.

"Yeah, they love this place. Nick was the one who brought us here the first time." Jack said, "He got it from some chick he was fucking at the time."

I cringed. 

"Usually the owner is here and he always sits with us when we eat here." Jack smiled.

"So, are you gonna make me food since that burrito sucked?" I changed the topic. 

"Ouch. I was trying to be nice and brought you here but you're just being ungrateful." Jack pouted. 

"The nachos were good!" I tried, "It was really nice of you to take me to that place though. I can see that you're trying." I smiled at him. 

"You make me sound like a sweet guy and that just hurts my ego."

I laughed. "C'mon, there's nothing wrong with being sweet." 

"But that doesn't describe me at all, and you know it too. I'm a tough guy." Jack stated proudly and I cringed.

"What ever you say..." I chuckled and watched the traffic in front of us. 

"I'll make you something when we get home." Jack moved his hand to rest on my thigh. I blushed but thankfully he couldn't see that.

.

.

.

I know this chapter isn't very long but it's more of a filler!

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3