4

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

"Jack! Come here!" I shouted from the living room. We needed to come up with some kind of rules to make the living easier.

I heard him groaning and climbing out of his bed.

"What do you want?" He said sitting down next to me.

"We need to make rules." I informed him, moving a little so our legs wouldn't touch.

"Rules?" He asked raising his brow.

"Yes. Rule number one: Do not walk around naked. Please wear clothes." I pleaded. I wasn't really asking for much.

"Are you sure you don't want to see my whole sexy body." He said winking, "Without clothes."

"Ew stop." I said covering my face with my hands. 

"Rule number two?" Jack asked impatiently.

"Rule number two: knock before you enter the room." I said, meaning it. It would be horrible if he would walk in on me changing.

"Why? You could be having fun with someone there?" He asked chuckling. "If you know what I mean."

I was cringing so bad, it was hard to keep my face straight. "No, but I could be naked or changing my clothes." I explained.

"I would love to see that."

"I'm serious." I looked at him.

"So am I." He said moving closer to me and placing his hand to my thigh. The second his hand touched my skin I got goose bumps. And since I was wearing shorts, he felt it.

"Aww you got goose bumps when I touched you?" He said smirking.

I cleared my throat and took his hand from my thigh. "Rule number three." I started but he interrupted me.

"Seriously, I don't give a shit about those rules." He got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

"You're an ass." I shouted after him, a small smile still tugging from my lips.

I followed him to the kitchen where I found him standing in front of the fridge, trying to find something to eat.

That's when I got an idea. Revenge.

Jack had no idea I had followed him, so I sneaked behind him, and screamed from the top of my lungs. He flinched and turned immediately around. His face was priceless: so frightened and scared. I should've taken a picture of it and framed it.

I bursted out laughing, my eyes were literally watering and my stomach hurt.

"Fuck off!" Jack huffed but I couldn't stop laughing. "I didn't even flinch." He tried.

"You're so going to regret that!" Jack warned but I saw a smile tugging from his lips.

"Yeah sure I am." I was still grinning like an idiot.

"Ha ha ha, so funny." He fake laughed. "Can we just order something because I'm hungry as hell and we have nothing to eat."

"Sure, let's order two pizzas?" I suggested and realised that I was hungry as well. The last thing I had eaten was breakfast.

"Are you sure you want to eat pizza?"

I nodded slowly. Why wouldn't I want to eat pizza?

"I mean if I was you, I would rather go to the gym than eat a pizza." Jack grinned at me, "I'm just saying." He raised his hands defensively. 

My jaw dropped to the floor, how dared he! "Go to hell Jack."

"I'm kidding Emily." Jack laughed loudly, "No need to have a fit."

"You're an absolute idiot." 

He ignored me and dialed a number. "Two pepperoni pizzas." I heard him say.

"With pineapple!" I whispered to him but he looked at me like I had grown two heads.

"Are you serious? Get out." Jack gasped after he had ended the call.

"What?"

"Pineapples with pizza? You're making me sick."

"Pineapples belong-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when Jack started making vomiting sounds. I laughed out loud and threw him with a decorative pillow.

"Stop it." 

"You're a weirdo." Jack shook his head, "I can't believe I have to live with a weirdo." 

"Jack.." I whined.

"That's honestly disappointing." He continued, "Why would you put pineapples on top of your pizza?"

"Because it tastes-"

"Actually I don't want to hear your excuses." 

"Stop being a baby and come here so we can choose a movie." 

Much to my surprise Jack dropped the pineapple discussion and sat down next to me.

"I'm going to choose the movie because of what you just did to me." Jack said and began to go through the movie selection.

"It was just a revenge! You scared me as well!" I explained for the tenth time. He clearly wasn't going to let that go.

"Still. It wasn't very nice of you." He looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

From all the movies we could've watched, he decided to pick a scary movie even though I had told him I didn't like those.

"What an amazing reason to come under a planket with me so I can protect you." He said with a wink.

"In your dreams boy." I chuckled and we heard the doorbell ring. The pizza had come pretty quickly. Jack told me he was going to pay for it, but it was only going to happen "this once".

I didn't even watch the whole movie because I was too scared. Scary movies were not my thing and everyone who knew me knew that. During one of the jump scare's I got so scared that Jack had to pull me under the blanket with him. His arm found his way to my shoulders and he squeezed them slightly. Even though his body was hot against mine, I still got shivers. I wasn't used to being this close to a stranger.

I turned my head to look at him. His face lightened every now and then because of the light coming from the movie. His lips were slightly apart and they looked very pink. Jack snapped his head towards me and I turned my head quickly back towards the television. I was embarrassed that he had caught me staring at him.

The movie hadn't even ended yet, but I started to feel very sleepy. Jack must had noticed that because my head kept falling against his arm too many times.

"Sorry." I blushed when I noticed, that once again my head had fallen against his muscular arm. "I didn't mean to do that."

"You don't have to apologize for that." He chuckled and pressed my head carefully against his arm, so I would feel more comfortable.

"Are you tired?" He asked moving the blanket so it would cover my whole body.

I didn't feel like talking so I just nodded. I was so exhausted from carrying the boxes earlier today.

"Okay." He answered quietly.

I was on the edge of falling asleep, but the last thing I remember was him quickly pressing his lips to my forehead, and telling me good night. He probably thought I was already asleep.

I almost was.

.
.
.

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3